Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Lactic Power 10 Login/Join

Picture of Di
posted   Report This Post  
I only use Lactic Power 10 about 2 times a week and this summer I will probably use less. I'm about out of my sample jar and need to put in an order for more, but since I only use a small amount on my face I'm just wondering if it will expire and not be effective if I dont use it that often. I wish it came in a smaller size for a smaller price Smiler. I could use it on my arms but I mainly want it for my face. Does it have an expiration date?

Thank you Smiler
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Di:

Dr. Pickart has said that "hydroxy acids last for years if kept reasonable cool". See his comments at: https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/...=467102566#467102566

Here's an estimate based on the method of storage of the product:
• Hydroxy Acids - Stored at room temp or cooler - up to 2+ years or more

Lactic Power 10 is currently only available in a 4oz size which works exceptionally well for larger areas (face and body)... But if you only need a smaller size, the next time you are low on your copper-peptide staple products be sure to order a sample of Lactic 10 with any order over $50.

This is a great way to stock up on the smaller sizes you need!

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Picture of Di
Can it be kept in the refrigerator in the summer or would that be too cold?
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear Di:

You could keep it in the fridge if you like (although it's not absolutely necessary). As long as it doesn't get too hot or humid.

If you wont be using the larger size for a while, the fridge is a good place to store it. You may just have to leave it out for a bit before using it again, if it is a little difficult to press out from the pump when you take it out again.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Picture of Di
Thank you Skin Biology, that will work out just fine then. Smiler