Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Is this skin routine ok?? Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I have mild redness, dry skin and after advise of products i starting using GHK in the morning and CP at night. However i think my skin was a little overwhelmed so at the moment i'm using:

AM - cleanser, Lactic Power 10, CP Serum, CP Night Eyes then TTT.

PM - i cleanse my face with the emu oil and was then using the TTT on top

This seemed to calm it down, but is this effect as a skin routine? I thought it was ok to apply CP straight after the Lactic but now i'm not sure if i should wait 30 mins.

And could i start applying the GHK after i've cleansed my skin with the Emu oil at night?

I just don't like the idea i could be using these products incorrectly and therefore reducing any effectiveness.

So i guess i am just looking for some reassurance or can someone suggest a better routine with the products i've got.

Thanks so much.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
quote:
This seemed to calm it down, but is this effect as a skin routine? I thought it was ok to apply CP straight after the Lactic but now i'm not sure if i should wait 30 mins.

Yes, you have to wait 20-30 minutes.

Here is the deal. First Generation CP's which are GHK, are fragile and damaged by acids.

Second Generations on the other hand if applied too close together do the reverse and damage the acids. They raise the acids pH reducing its effectiveness.

Its recommended you apply GHK at opposite ends of the day from acids so you will want to use those at opposite ends of the day from the lactic.

You can use your CP Serum at the same time of day. Just make sure to wait the 20-30 minutes. By that time the Skins natural pH will have raised the Lactic 10's pH and neutralized the acid, so the acid is done working by then.

One thing you will need to do is find what works for you. Experiment. More is not better. A single application per day may be more effective then 2. May be something to try.

The GHK Cream seems tailor made for someone with Redness and Dry Skin.

Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear mumofgirls:

Just in case you have not already done so, be sure to carefully review our suggestions found at.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology