Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Exfolliants Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
When using Lac Sal cream on my arms and legs can I apply it when my skin is wet? It's much easier that way. Also, can I apply Calypso's oil after the Lac Sal serum? If so, does my skin need to be dry before applying? On my face I use skin signals and TTT. Does the skin signals need to be dry before applying TTT? Also, I'm using skin signals for hair. Again, does my scalp need to be dry before applying? It seems a lot easier to apply right after shampooing. Thanks!
Picture of SkinBioTeam
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Welcome to the forum Rubygirlm!

When applying the the LacSal Cream on your arms and legs, it is okay if your skin is still damp, but not wet. This would also apply to the application of the Hair Signals.

When applying the Calypso's Oil , it works very well if you apply it to damp or just showered skin. However, whenever using one of our exfoliants, you need to wait 20 - 30 minutes before applying anything on top. For the exfoliant to work properly they need to be kept at the lower pH (3.5%) so the damaged, dry skin proteins can be sloughed off. After the 20 - 30 minutes you can apply anything on top.

You will find this video on our website very information on Exfoliation Methods:

When layering your products on your face, you can apply the Skin Signals Cream and then the Two-Timing Tightener without any wait time. This video on our website also shows how to layer products and proper application:

Skin Biology Products - A Basic / Starter Regimen
You can also find the link on Youtube here: Skin Biology - Basic Regimen

Best Wishes
~The SkinBio Team

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,