Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The right products to start with are.....? Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
PLEASE help me choose which Skin Biology CP products to choose for my face and eye areas.

I have been using Hair Signals, Folligen & Folligen For Blondes interchangeably for the past year (on my frontal scalp and front/side hairlines, overlapping onto the very top & sides of my forehead). I also apply these CP products to my eyebrows and lash-line 2-3x a week, ALL with no problems/uglies).

I have never used any CP products anywhere else on my face.

I'm 34 years old with premature aging. ie. fine lines/wrinkles, slight skin sagging, dullness, large pores, lumps & bumps under the skin, uneven skintone and uneven skin texture & old scars. My eyes also have very dark circles and look tired & old.

I would like to start on a CP program for my face & eyes.
I need help to choose the correct products to start with please?

I have normal-dry, dehydrated skin, so i was hoping for cream-based products rather than serums, to help with extra emolliency and moisture for my slightly parched skin. If this is not possible, i am happy to use serums, but id prefer creams where possible.

I was going to start with the CP Night Eye Cream for eyes and the Skin Signals Cream for the rest of the face....

... BUT.....

I read that you cant use acids prior to the Skin Signals Cream due to the GHK, but i HAVE to use the acids at the same end of the day as the CPs because i already have a packed beauty routine at the opposite end of the day, which i cant use acids with either.

SO... can anybody suggest a Skin Biology eye and face product, suited to dryer skintypes, that CAN be used at the same end of the day as the acids, for someone who has only used CPs on the hairline & top of forehead before?

WHERE DO I START?!

I was thinking the CP NIght Eyes for eyes and P&R with Retinol for face..... but then i thought the P&R with Retinol probably wouldnt be strong enough in CPs to do much for my messed-up skin?

HELLLPPPPP! Id like to order ASAP, so any advice is hugely appreciated.

Thanks,
Maria x

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
OR!........

..... Would i be better alternating days between the acids and Skin Signals Cream for the face?
ie. apply acids one day, SSC the next, etc.

I REALLY dont want to experience the uglies - so i dont want to go too fast... but likewise i dont want to waste time on too-weak products that wont do much! Im impatient, and at an all-time low with my confidence, so id like to see positive results as soon as humanly possible (dont we all?!).

Gosh... what do i DO?!

Pleas help someone! - ive been reading for HOURS for the past 3 days and still dont know where to start with all the Skin Biology CP products! My head is pounding with all the info, and still in a muddle!

I really appreciate ANY suggestions. I dont want to have to say "oh well, CPs arent for me b/c i cant work out which blooming product to buy"! Argh!
So.. in short!:

Would this regime work for my skin-type/needs?:-

*TO START*:-

AM:
-Face: P&R Classic (or P&R High Retinol?)
-Eyes: Ultimate Eye Cream Premiere

PM: (alternated)
-Night 1: PC 2% Salicylic Gel (BHA) & Alpha Hydrox 10% Enhanced Cream (AHA)
-Night 2: Skin Actives Retinol Cream & various other ready-made products with anti-aging actives.

Does this seem like a good starter regime for my slightly dry, dehydrated, rapidly ageing skin?

Id like to place an order soon so any replies hugely appreciated!

[I also plan to proceed with the following regime, if appropriate?>>>

NEXT, MOVE UP TO: (after 1 bottle of each Skin Bio product above):-

Am:
Eyes: Ultimate Eyes Cream Regular
Face: Skin Signals Cream (or TriReduction)

Pm:
Same as above].
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear MsMetamorphose:

Thank you for joining our forum! We'd love to assist you in discovering the best regimen to help you achieve your skincare goals.

We would recommend Skin Signals Cream as your primary copper peptide topical. It specifically is designed to address anti-aging concerns while helping reduce the look of skin sagging.

You'll be glad to know that others have used one of our mild hydroxy acids and Skin Signals back-to-back (with a little wait time in between). You can do it also. It's not going to cause a huge problem.

Here is a good starter regimen taking into consideration your individual skin care goals and current skin condition.

NOTE: The key to youthful skin with improved elasticity is the use of a good method of exfoliation (with hydroxy acid and/or manual abrasion) + copper-peptides. Keep in mind that consistency and patience are vital.

AM Use:
Optional Tip! On top of your morning regimen you might try 1-2 drops of Retinol in Squalane (a biological moisturizer specifically designed to help soothe extreme dry skin by supplying it with lasting moisture). This product is compatible with all other cosmetics and adding this to your morning regimen may help to seal and lock-in moisture throughout the day.

PM Use:
PM - After cleansing the area, apply a light amount of LacSal Cream (a 10% hydroxy acid product that helps exfoliate dead skin cells). Wait about 20-30 minutes before you apply anything on top.

Afterward apply a very light amount of Skin Signals Cream (an effective copper peptide formula combined with peptides from enzymatically hydrolyzed elastin and collagen). The application should be so light that it just barely covers the area. Be careful around the eye area or if you have sensitive skin.

Around the eyes: Use CP Ultimate Eye Cream lightly by applying a thin layer underneath the eyes and on the outside areas of the eye. Perfect for dark circles, this cream when used under the brow bone to help lift the appearance of the upper lid area. You can add a full-size sample of this product FREE with any purchase over $30 (for shipments outside the USA) - Click here for more information.

For spot treating areas of uneven skin tone, uneven texture, and old blemishes, etc: Use Super Cop 2X - Extra Strength as a spot treatment. Use very lightly. Not for use around the eye area. Test on a small area first. You can add a sample of this product FREE with any purchase over $30 - Click here for more information.

.......................................................................................

We would recommend carefully reviewing the following links on copper-peptides:
Tighten, Balance, and Renew Your Skin - See: http://reverseskinaging.com/tighten.html
Dry Skin: What Truly Works for Lasting Moisturization - See: http://reverseskinaging.com/dry.html
Fading the Appearance of Blemishes with Copper Peptides + Hydroxy Acids - See: http://reverseskinaging.com/scars.html
How to Even Our Skin Texture and Tone - See: http://reverseskinaging.com/bumpy.html
More Beautiful Eyes Now: How? - See: http://reverseskinaging.com/eyes.html

See the following links for other suggestions:
Tips on How to Use Copper Peptides Properly

Feel free to contact us at 1-800-405-1912 or send an email to: customerservice@skinbiology.com for additional assistance.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
Thankyou so much for such a helpful, detailed response. I appreciate it very much.

I'll start this regime asap!

I'll post on the forums successful! (fingers crossed!)
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear MsMetamorphose:

Yes - Please keep in touch!

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology