Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Help and FAQs  Hop To Forums  Skin Biology Product Help    Using SS Cream can wrinkles become more noticeable as they repair?

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Using SS Cream can wrinkles become more noticeable as they repair? Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hi, I have been using SS Cream for 2 1/2 months. The first month and a half I used it every third day. The last month I have been using it every other night. I alternate days with the GHK Cream. I use Lacsal twice a week. I have also been using Retin A for the past two years. So the SS Cream, GHK and Lacsal are my only new products. My shallow wrinkles have become more pronounced. Can this be considered skin damage being pushed to the surface? Is it part of the process of rejuvenating skin? Should I be concerned they are becoming more noticeable and take a break? Thank you for your help.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear smiling:

Well, you definitely have started slow and that is excellent! There really is nothing you are over-using or that would have been irritating. Your regimen actually looks very good.

I realize that you mentioned using Retin A for a couple of years. Have you ever experienced dryness with this? Or any irritation/redness?

We might suggest (just to see how your skin responds) taking a break from your Retin A for just a couple of weeks. See how your skin reacts. You can use LacSal very lightly every single day and continue to alternate your Super GHK-Copper and Skin Signals. Use them very lightly and keep your skin well moisturized.

Keep in mind though that as the skin begins the rejuvenation process it is not uncommon for buried skin damage to become more apparent.

Gradually this will fade as renewed skin and texture are revealed.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,