Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Skin Signals Cream and 10% lactic acid gel Login/Join

Picture of Di
posted   Report This Post  
Is it okay to use a 10% lactic acid gel, one that you rinse off after a few minutes and then use the Skin Signals Cream right after.

Thank you Smiler
Di
Picture of SkinBioTeam
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Di,

It would be better if you used them at opposite ends of the day. Chances are even though the lactic acid gel is rinsed off, it could damage the GHK-copper in the Skin Signals Cream.

The Skin Signals Cream combines GHK-copper plus copper peptides produced from collagen and elastin fragments. Skin Signals Cream can be damaged by use with hydroxy acids and should be used alone.

Best Wishes
~The SkinBio Team

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
Picture of Di
Thank you Skin Biology Team Smiler
Can Skin Signals Cream be used at the same time of day as retinoids like Retin A or Tazorac?
Picture of Dr. Pickart
Yes.
Picture of Dr. Pickart
quote:
Originally posted by Di:
Is it okay to use a 10% lactic acid gel, one that you rinse off after a few minutes and then use the Skin Signals Cream right after.

Thank you Smiler
Di

Unless this lactic acid gel is at a very low pH, it is not going to do much in 10 minutes.
Picture of Di
quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Pickart:
quote:
Originally posted by Di:

Thank you Smiler
Di

Unless this lactic acid gel is at a very low pH, it is not going to do much in 10 minutes.

Dr. Pickart
The 10% lactic acid gel I have is a 1.9 pH. I used it last year about once every 2 weeks and I only left it on for about 2 min. at the most. But now that I have a sample of your Lactic Power 10 I will be using that instead.
If I use the Lactic Power 10 will it give me the same results as using a 10% lactic acid gel once every 2 weeks? Also will the Lactic Power 10, help the Skin Signals Cream work better? I haven't used any exfoliation all summer because I'm very light and sun sensitive. I seem to be getting more fine lines in the mouth area in the last few months. Do you think I also need to use TriReduction cream in that area too?

Thank you
Di