Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Help and FAQs  Hop To Forums  Skin Biology Product Help    Improving skin elasticity and firmness on arms and thighs

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Improving skin elasticity and firmness on arms and thighs Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I am new to this and anxious to start using the products. My issue is needing to tighten the skin on arms and thighs. I have always worked out and am very fit; however, the skin on my arms and thighs have lost elasticity and I want to know what product would be recommended particularly for this problem. Any help is appreciated! Smiler
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear Sheri:

Here's our recommendation for improving the look of elasticity on the body:

The key to a more youthful look is the use of a good method of exfoliation (with hydroxy acid and/or manual abrasion) + SRCPs to help initiate strong skin rejuvenation. Keep in mind that consistency and patience are vital.

Here is a suggestion on how you can start using the products:

AM Use:
Body Area AM - After cleansing the skin*, apply a light amount Protect & Restore Body Lotion or TriReduction Cream. These are strong copper-peptide creams for skin firming and lessening the appearance of blemishes on the body. TriReduction is stronger than our P&R Body Lotion, but the body lotion is available in a larger size which may be better suited for coverage of larger areas.

Additional Tips - To increase potency, Super Cop 2X - Extra Strength can be added to the Body Lotion right before application or used as a spot treatment once or twice a day on specific areas. You can add a sample of Super Cop2X free with any purchase over $50 - Click here for more information.

PM Use:
Body Area PM - After cleansing the area, lightly apply Lactic Power 10 (a 10% hydroxy acid product that helps exfoliate dead skin cells). Wait about 20-30 minutes before you apply anything on top.

*Note while cleansing the skin: Investing in a microdermabrasion cloth or skin scrub to effectively increase the skin cell turnover rate has helped many of our clients to see even better results from the SRCPs work on the skin. Remember to use all methods of exfoliation in a gentle way so as not to cause excessive irritation.

...........................................................................................................................

We would recommend carefully reviewing the following links on SRCPs:
http://reverseskinaging.com/body.html
http://reverseskinaging.com/tighten.html
http://reverseskinaging.com/srcps.html

See the following links for other suggestions:
Tips on How to Use SRCPs Properly

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
I don't have enough time to use both exfol cream and body lotion everyday. Is it okay to use them every other day if I just want to maintain elasticity as opposed to reversing skin damage? Perhaps less often?
Thanks!
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear TW:

Sure! That is fine.

Some find it is easier to do a method of manual exfoliation (loofa, skin scrub, or microdermabrasion cloth) while they're in the shower each morning and that helps keep good circulation and exfoliation going in the area without having to spend a lot of time applying a topical.

Then when they get out of the shower they apply their P&R Body Lotion, but at least they've done some manual exfoliation for the day.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology