Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
CP serum smells funny Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I have CP serum dated 1/10. I bought it a while ago but only just opened it. It smells like it has gone bad, but I read that the CPs have an extended shelf life. Is it supposed to have a wierd smell? Has any one ealse experienced this?
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear gindy:

Yes, the products have a great shelf-life* as far as efficacy is concerned, but the smell may change slightly with time.

Of course, even the fresh batches of CP Serum will have a certain scent. But the smell seems to intensify a bit as time goes by.

But this does not mean that the product has gone bad. Clients who are more sensitive to the scent have found that diluting the serum with water cuts down on it being too strong for them.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
Hello,

I am new to the forum even though I have been using the products for quite some time. I swear by them!!

I noticed that the CP Serums do have a scent, but it has never bothered me... However, my husband had made a comment; nothing bad though!! Haha, and even if it was bad, it wouldn't stop me Wink Anyways, I would like to share what I have done and ask for approval from the Skin Biology Staff. Instead of diluting the CP in water, I have been using rose or orange blossom water (readily stored in a glass bottle with a dropper). Not only does it sort of 'cancel out' the scent, it makes the whole routine rather like a spa experience Smiler

Experts at Skin Biology, what do you think?
Picture of Dr. Pickart
Yes, you can mix in your own scents.