Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Need help my skin is sooo dry and flaking :( !!!! Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hi all,
I have used skin biology for a few years now and I don't know why my skin is so dry! I hydrate my skin and body and my emu oil just doesn't seem to be enough. No matter what I put on I look like I am flaking especially on my cheeks, and forehead! I have used a micro cloth and I do facials but nothing seems to help right now. Any suggestions? My products are super cp emu oil and lac sal. Could it be my age or ???
Thanks
Debbie
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
or should i start using creams instead of the liquid? If so which one is as strong as Super Cop?
Picture of SkinBioTeam
Dear Debbie,

May I ask if you are using a retin-a or any kind of retinoic acid product as well? It would be helpful to let us know if you are using anything else with with our products and what order you use them. That way we can customize a program for you.

Best Wishes
~The SkinBio Team
Picture of Dr. Pickart
quote:
Originally posted by djdaclwn:
Hi all,
I have used skin biology for a few years now and I don't know why my skin is so dry! I hydrate my skin and body and my emu oil just doesn't seem to be enough. No matter what I put on I look like I am flaking especially on my cheeks, and forehead! I have used a micro cloth and I do facials but nothing seems to help right now. Any suggestions? My products are super cp emu oil and lac sal. Could it be my age or ???
Thanks
Debbie

Try also using our Retinol in Squalane. The squalane pushes the retinol into the skin. This increases skin oil.