Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Skin Signals Cream vs. CP Night Eyes Regular Login/Join

Picture of Fjellebasse
posted   Report This Post  
I've been using the Skin Signals Cream on face AND eyearea for some time without problems. I just purchased CP Night Eyes Regular because i wanted to focus more on the eyes.

But it seems like the copper is way stronger in Skin Signals Cream?

Confused....what should i use under my eyes then?
Picture of celiavalerie
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
I use the BND cream under my eyes. I find it very non-irritated (it is a P&R) and also more beneficial than anything else I've tried there (TR, P&R day, etc).
Picture of Dr. Pickart
We don't know why various creams seem to work differently on different people. The area around the eyes is very difficult, but use what works best for yourself.
Picture of Fjellebasse
I think i explained myself in the wrong way.

What i meant is, that according to the strength rating, the Skin Signals is stronger than CP Night Eyes Regular. That's how i read it.

Is that true?
Picture of celiavalerie
Fjelle-

Yes, Skin Signals has a higher concentration of CPs. But like Dr. P says, it seems like everyone varies on both the strength they can tolerate near their eyes and for some reason, the product. I can't get folligen anywhere past my eyebrow without burning up. But for some reason if my Super Cop 2x spreads a little extra it never bothers my eyes. Makes no sense when comparing CP concentration levels but it's just something about it.

The only thing that's visibly reduced my dark circles is the BND.
Picture of Fjellebasse
What is BND? :-)
Picture of celiavalerie
Oddly enough the Breast, Nipples, and Decolletage Cream. It's a protect and restore cream designed to be slathered on a bit. It's the ONLY thing that's ever tightened up my D chest (and I'm really tiny so that's saying A LOT). It works so well I started using it on my thighs and butt for the tightening effect. Then I tried it out on my eyes because a) it tightens so well and b) there's a testimonial on the site recommending it. I've been using it for at least a month now on my eyes and I love it. Never irritates either.
Picture of Fjellebasse
Aaaah okay....hehe....fair enough! :-)
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear Fjellebasse:

Protect & Restore BND Cream can be found at: http://store.reverseskinaging.com/

We've had others mention great success when using it around the eye area, although for most beginners it is still best to start out with CP Night Eyes - And we have some clients who use Skin Signals Cream very lightly around the eye area (but yes it is much stronger).

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Picture of Fjellebasse
If that is the case, then it appears i have acustomed to Skin Signals Cream under eyes, because using that doesn't give me the uglies...that is good news :-)

EDIT: Should perhaps note, that i've been using Copper Peptides for 3 years now :-)
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear Fjellebasse:

Thank you for clarifying - You should probably stick with the Skin Signals Cream.

But thanks for mentioning that you are not a beginner but have been with us for some time!

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Picture of Fjellebasse
Sorry for opening the subject again, but i just checked out the Product Guide again. Try see my attachment.

That's why i just bought the CP Night Eyes Regular, because it shows as being stronger than Skin Signals Cream. And Dr. Pickart described in a thread, that the Skin Signals Cream is stronger. Confusion confusion...

Could you please once and for all clarify this?

Picture of Skin Biology
Dear Fjellebasse:

No problem - The Product Guide page has not been updated as yet.

Please always go with the strength ratings on the actual product when ordering.

We are working on completely revamping the layout of that page (since it confused many people).

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology