Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Usage of retin a with CPs Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I searched many threads for the answer to these questions. The answers I found were different from person to person. Can retin a be used at the same time of day with Super GHK Cream? Can retin a be used at the same time of day with Skin Signals Cream? Should the retin a be applied first? I hope I can get a definitive answer for these questions. Thank you for your help.
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
I searched some more and I see that it is ok to use Retin A with the SS cream. I'm still not sure about using it with the Super GHK cream, because I thought this was more fragile. I guess it is the hydroxy acids that should not be used with these two. I guess I will just hope that I am correct.
Picture of Dr. Pickart
You can use Retin-A with Super Cop. They work well together.

The way Skin Biology got into cosmetic skin products was after local women used our creams with retin-A or hydroxy acids. They told us that they had less skin irritation and better results.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
I guess I will have to call customer service to find out what I need to. I just wanted to know if I can use Skin Signals Cream or Super GHK Cream at the same time of day as my Retin A. Please, I really would like to know the answer to this question. I spent a few hours looking for the answers and I'm still not sure.
Picture of SkinBioTeam
Dear Smiling,

You can use them on the same day, but with the GHK copper, I would use them at opposite ends of the day. The GHK copper is more fragile and may break down with the retin-a. You really want to benefit of the wonderful GHK copper not to be lost! Since retin-a also acts somewhat as an exfoliant, I use mine in the evening with either Emu Oil for Skin or Protect and Restore with High Retinol 3 times a week. on the other days in the evening, I use LacSal Cream .

You can always call the customer service line at 800.405.1912 during business hours (8:00 AM - 6:00 PM PST) for individual help if you would like.

Best Wishes
~The SkinBio Team

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBioTeam,