Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Confused... Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I've been using your products for a little over a week now and am a bit confused...
I'm using LacSal in the morning, followed by (after 30 minutes) P&R Day Cover. In the evening I only use CP serum (4 drops) and Emu Oil.
I'm planning to start Skin Signals Cream after my first bottle of CP serum. Is that okay? Or should I better then build up to Super CP?

What is confusing me, is that I just read that Skin Signals Cream shouldn't be used after an acid like LacSal, as the acid could damage the copper peptides in Skin Signals Cream.
Is this also the case with LacSal and P&R Day Cover? Does the LacSal damage the cp in Day Cover as well? Confused

And also, I read somewhere that LacSal should be used in the evening PM, and CP serum in the morning. I'm doing the opposite, cause I do want to use a sun screen during the day. Is this okay?
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Skin Signals Cream has GHK-copper also. This molecule is more fragile than our 2nd generation CPs.

So we recommend using it alone or with Emu Oil.
Thanks Dr. Pickart!

So until I start using Skin Signals Cream, is it okay to continue the LacSal in the morning and then follow with P&R Day Cover?
Will this do no harm?
Picture of Dr. Pickart
Yes. You can do that.
I wish someone would answer her question. I have the same one and can't get an answer. I too am using cp serum and would like to advance, not seeing much improvement after almost six weeks of use. Do I move up to super cop? or can I go to skin signals since I don't have any scar issues...just wanting to firm and tighten and improve skin tone.
I'd appreciate any help. It is all so confusing..thanks.
I answered the it under the post by Roseleen3 just a few days on the "Questions for Skin Biology" forum.

First generations Copper Peptides (GHK-cu) is ONLY in Super GHK Serum, Super GHK Cream, Skin Signals CREAM. There is also a small bit in the Copper Suntanning Lotion.

They can be damaged by acids if they are used too close together. That is why it is recommended they be applied at opposite ends of the day.

EVERY Skin Biology Copper Peptide except those listed above is strictly second generation including the Skin Signals Solution and Daycover.

Conversely the seconds gens are not damaged by acids they can actually damage the acids by raising the pH of the acid if used at the same time.

With those you apply the Lacsal, Lactic 10 or Exfol wait 20-30 minutes the apply the second generation Copper Peptides. By then the skins natural pH has already raised the acid pH and neutralized them.

Bottom line first generation opposite ends of the day. Second gens can be used at same time of day or opposite just needs to be the gap of time to let the acids work if they are applied at same time of day.

Summer Rose I'm going to answer your other question in another post as they say see below Smiler

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MaxxC,
The tightening thing dosen't happen very rapidly. It usually takes a few months to begin to see any type of results. The tightening is just gradual and cumulative that happens over many months and sometime a couple of years to reach the apex depending on the amount of damage and how quickly we as individuals rejuvenate our skin.

If you see anything that claims to tighten the skin in just a few weeks either:

A) their lying.

B) Its strictly a cosmetic that either attracts moisture to the skin or irritates the skin to tighten. Absolutely no lasting value and often damaging to the skin in the long run.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,