Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
TTT product expiration Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hi,
I have a bottle of TTT that was manufactured on 3/09. Is it still effective? I have kept it refrigerated since I purchased it. It has no smell whatsoever. I have read in a few posts that DMAE has a fishy smell. Could that be a clue as to it's diminished effectiveness? I just decided to start using it recently. Do I need a new bottle? Thank you.
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Dear smiling:

Your Two Timing Tightener DMAE product should be fine, especially since you've kept it in the fridge.

But true DMAE naturally has a "fishy" scent and our product has an effective concentration of this compound.

So it does not mean that the product has gone bad if it has a little bit of a scent. If it becomes too much, you can always dilute it a bit with water. Take a pump of the serum in the palm of your hand, add 2-3 drops water and then apply to the area. This should cut down on the fragrance.

See Dr. Pickart's comments at: https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/...790054195#1790054195

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
You had also asked if the fact that your TTT does not have the scent of DMAE means that it has diminished in efficacy.

The answer is no, it should still work fine.

You can shake it up a bit and see if you notice a difference.

But since you've kept it in the fridge your product will be just fine.