Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
What product to use next. Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hi, I have been using a number of your products for a good 8 - 9 months. I have just run out of almost everything and was wondering if it was a good idea to give my skin a break from CP's, I was using skin signals for the last 3 months. I saw some good results for a while but seem to have plataeued. I introduced retin A into my regimen and unfortunately while being religious with wearing hats all the time, sunblock etc my pigmentation has gotten worse. I have stopped using it now over the rest of the summer here in NZ. So now I am just doing your cleanser, emu oil and TT tightener, and lactic powder.

I would appreciate your thoughts. I am 42 without a lot of wrinkles, just pigmentation and have little reaction to CPs as of yet.

Cheers Sandra
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
quote:
I introduced retin A into my regimen and unfortunately while being religious with wearing hats all the time, sunblock etc my pigmentation has gotten worse

I only used Retin A at one time period and I quit because of the Sun Sensitivity issue. Could the Retin A, be the Culprit? Just a thought.
Picture of SkinBioTeam
quote:
I introduced retin A into my regimen and unfortunately while being religious with wearing hats all the time, sunblock etc my pigmentation has gotten worse.

Hello Sandeebee,

Here are a few links you may find helpful of the treatment of hyper/hypo pigmentation:

Remove Hyperpigmentation

I think you will benefit from the treatment regime recommended for hyper/hypo pigmentation at this time. Sounds like it's a very good idea to rest from the retin a. It would be very beneficial for you to go back and read your original posts when you first started using copper-peptides. I think it will help you in your decision.

Kind Regards
~The SkinBio Team

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
Picture of Skin Biology
Dear Sandra:

Thanks for posting! Taking periodic breaks to "re-set things" is not unheard of and you can certainly try it.

Other ways to boost your results can be achieved by adjusting your skin regimen a little bit.

Since skin tightening or wrinkles may not be as much of a concern to you as evening out your skin tone, you may do better spot treating with Super Cop Cream which is stronger than Skin Signals Solution or use Super CP Serum in the area when you concern to copper-peptide use.

Feel free to contact us, or post here on the message board, if you need any other suggestions to keep your results with skin remodeling from plateauing.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology