Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
CP serum and Retin A Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Hello I am new to the forum.
I have a question about using the CP suero.Estoy using Retin A at night 0.05 & vit C in the morning.
1 month ago use CP Serum first used it after Retin A, then I read you can put before When is best time before or after Retin A
I can use Lactic Power 10 with Retin A and CP serum at night?
Thanks
Picture of SkinBioTeam
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Hello Ely,

You can put on the Retin-A. Then the copper peptides. No wait is needed. When you use any kind of exfoliant like Lactic Power 10, it is best if you wait 20 minutes before applying anything on top of it.

However, there are a variety of ways to use the products. It all depends on what you are trying to achieve & whether you are using a serum or a cream. Applying Lactic Power 10 or Retin-A 1st giving them at least 30 mins on your skin will give you the best exfoliation.

Applying it after wards will amplify the effects of CPs by pushing them deeper. Great for targeting expression line or spot treating scars. I would only do this once or twice a week though.

I would alternate Lactic Power 10 & Retin-A as opposed to using them together on a daily basis –or- use Lactic Power 10 AM/ Retin-A PM. Topping off with Emu or Squalane will push everything into position to get down to work.

Alternating products & methods seems to work best.

Best Wishes
~The SkinBio Team