Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Two Timing Tightener Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
Could you tell me what to expect from the two timing tightener please? Is it something that takes time to tighten the skin for the long haul, or is it something that tightens immediately like those undereye bag tighteners that wash off. I need some help with my upper arms, the skin there is getting loose, and am wondering if this product may help.
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Look at http://reverseskinaging.com/tighten.html and http://www.reverseskinaging.com/pictures.html

1. Many women and men have had good results in reducing the appearance of loose skin or excess skin after weight loss. It is slow but usually works and several people say they have avoided recommended surgery to remove skin. S

2. Copper peptides supply nutritional copper for the skin so it can function and repair itself properly. Many studies by the US Department of Agriculture, and other laboratories, suggest that copper intake is too low in the USA. The hydroxy acids help exfoliate upper layers of older skin and this allows more new skin to rise to the surface.

3. Start with Trireduction Cream in the morning and or LacSal Cream at night. (You can use either cream in the morning or evening, but this is the order most people use.) Let your skin adjust to this. Just rub the cream on the skin. If there is initial stinging, it will diminish with time but use less if it is a problem.

4. Later, get a stronger hydroxy acid like a 15% to 30% lactic acid or glycolic acid and use this in the evening.

5. After a time, some people use a hydroxy acid in the morning, a copper peptide cream at noon, the hydroxy again about 6 pm, and a copper peptide cream at night. Your skin may be on the edge of irritation so back off if irritation becomes too intense.

6. You can later switch to stronger products such a 30% lactic acid or glycolic acid and Super Cop cream but be careful of irritation. The process will take six months to a year but you should start seeing an improvement in about 2 months.

7. The same procedure will help reduce the appearance of your blemishes.

8. You can use the products all over your body.

9. If your skin seems to become loose, use less of the products. Rejuvenation is the process of exfoliating old skin and the body then encouraging healthy skin. But new skin can be improved only so fast, so just slow the process down.

10. If your skin is dry, use either Emu Oil for Skin, Retinol in Squalane, or Celes Oil as a moisturizer.

9. Daily supplements of 1 gram of MSM, 2-5 grams flaxseed oil, and 1 gram vitamin C also help.

10. Combining the above with heavy exercise gives the best results.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,
Picture of Skin Biology
quote:
Originally posted by Michelle11:
Could you tell me what to expect from the two timing tightener please? Is it something that takes time to tighten the skin for the long haul, or is it something that tightens immediately like those undereye bag tighteners that wash off. I need some help with my upper arms, the skin there is getting loose, and am wondering if this product may help.

Dear Michelle11:

Two Timing Tightener is mainly an effective DMAE tightening serum that combines the power of DMAE with Pepha-Tight.

Of course the best regimen to effect the appearance of tighter skin and improved elasticity around the eye area is to use both copper-peptides and Two Timing Tightener.

In this way you can address both short term and long term goals.

For example, a person could do the following:

Once a day apply a very light amount of CP Night Eyes as a thin layer underneath the eyes and on the outside areas of the eye. Then on top, use a light amount Two Timing Tightener.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Ok please tell me what is the main product i am going to get results on my legs for sagging skin i am very confused by all these products is the super cop 2 the strongest where i will get results please help????
and can i use a tca peel whould that be for affective with the sc2 thansk
Thanks I went over past post and got my answer Waving
Picture of Skin Biology
quote:
Originally posted by tlds71:
Ok please tell me what is the main product i am going to get results on my legs for sagging skin i am very confused by all these products is the super cop 2 the strongest where i will get results please help????

Dear tlds71:

Here's our recommendation for improved elasticity on the body:
http://reverseskinaging.com/body.html
http://reverseskinaging.com/tighten.html

The key to youthful skin with improved elasticity is the use of a good method of exfoliation (with hydroxy acid and/or manual abrasion) + copper-peptides to help initiate the appearance of strong skin rejuvenation. Keep in mind that consistency and patience are vital.

Stronger doesn't necessarily mean better. So although you could use our strongest product Super Cop 2X, consistency is probably more important. So whatever product will lend itself for you to use consistently over a longer period of time will give better results.

Here is a suggestion:

AM Use:
Body Area AM - After cleansing the skin*, apply a light amount Protect & Restore Body Lotion or TriReduction Cream. These are strong copper-peptide creams for skin tightening and diminishing the appearance of blemishes on the body. TriReduction is stronger than our P&R Body Lotion, but the body lotion is available in a larger size which may be better suited for coverage of larger areas.

Additional Tips - To increase potency, Super Cop 2X - Extra Strength can be added to the Body Lotion right before application or used as a spot treatment once or twice a day on specific areas. You can add a sample of Super Cop2X free with any purchase over $50 - Click here for more information.

PM Use:
Body Area PM - After cleansing the area, lightly apply Lactic Power 10 (a 10% hydroxy acid product that exfoliates dead skin cells). Wait about 20-30 minutes before you apply anything on top.

*Note while cleansing the skin: Investing in a microdermabrasion cloth or skin scrub to effectively increase the skin cell turnover rate has helped many of our clients to see even better results from the SRCPs work on the skin. Remember to use all methods of exfoliation in a gentle way so as not to cause excessive irritation.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology