New
Find
Notify
Tools
FYI on FAQ Page Login/Join

Picture of Lilu
posted   Report This Post  
Hello Skin Biology,

Just wanted to let you know, in case you were unaware, that the graphics on the FAQ page are HUGE!!! I checked one graphic, and it alone was over 7 M. Eeker As a result, they are taking a really, really, really long time to download.

I sure you don't want people to get frustrated when visiting you site, and most people will just click off if a page takes more than 30 seconds or so to download. I wanted to let you know because I really like your products and wouldn't want technical issues to turn anyone off. Smiler

Regards,
Lilu
Picture of Lilu
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Just to correct myself, I was mistaken on the filesize of the graphic I sampled, and it isnt' anywhere what I thought--actually under 500 KB. Nonetheless, the dimensions are still much larger than needed for Web display and causing a very slow page loading.

I work in the Web industry, so I just really notice these things. Smiler Otherwise, I think the the new FAQ page is a gread addition!!! Very helpful for newbies.

Regards,
Lilu
Picture of Skin Biology
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
Thanks Lilu!

We will modify this as soon as possible to make this page (which needs to be very easy to access) better for our clients and visitors.

-Skin Bio Team