healthyskin.infopop.cc
FYI on FAQ Page

This topic can be found at:
https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5220011852/m/9110007723

26 March 2005, 06:54 AM
Lilu
FYI on FAQ Page
Hello Skin Biology,

Just wanted to let you know, in case you were unaware, that the graphics on the FAQ page are HUGE!!! I checked one graphic, and it alone was over 7 M. Eeker As a result, they are taking a really, really, really long time to download.

I sure you don't want people to get frustrated when visiting you site, and most people will just click off if a page takes more than 30 seconds or so to download. I wanted to let you know because I really like your products and wouldn't want technical issues to turn anyone off. Smiler

Regards,
Lilu
26 March 2005, 08:14 PM
Lilu
Just to correct myself, I was mistaken on the filesize of the graphic I sampled, and it isnt' anywhere what I thought--actually under 500 KB. Nonetheless, the dimensions are still much larger than needed for Web display and causing a very slow page loading.

I work in the Web industry, so I just really notice these things. Smiler Otherwise, I think the the new FAQ page is a gread addition!!! Very helpful for newbies.

Regards,
Lilu
28 March 2005, 01:26 PM
Skin Biology
Thanks Lilu!

We will modify this as soon as possible to make this page (which needs to be very easy to access) better for our clients and visitors.

-Skin Bio Team