Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
COTZ SPF 58 SUNSCREEN Login/Join

posted   Report This Post  
I read somewhere on this forum that someone used this product. It advertises as a non-chemical product containing only zinc oxide and titanium dioxide. Can anyone tell me more about it? Is it easily applied; does it leave a white cast on your face? Is it suitable for dry or oily skin or is it compatible with most skin types? I have emailed the company to inquire about whether or not it is micronized (I would assume it is) and what the percentages of zinc/titanium are.

KathyC

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,
posted   Hide PostReport This Post  
I don't know the answers to some of your questions but I'll answer what I can. I have dry skin (now mostly normal thanks to Skin Biology) and I really like this sunscreen. I think it is micronised. It goes on sort of beige, and since I have light skin, it's fine for me. I also found it quite moisturising.
Thanks Sophie. I would bet it is micronized then. It looks like there are definitely going to be trade offs with getting the right sunscreen. We can't seem to get everything in one!

KathyC
Hello,

Yes, it is micronized. I was posting about this with someone else (I believe Belle) on another thread and described the feel, etc.

I cannot look for the post right now (sorry!) but if you search for "COTZ", you will probably find my post. It was only a couple of days ago.

HTH,
Kathleen
Hi KathyC,

Here is the link where Kathleen discussed COTZ with me:

https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1550055903/m/8810008123

Scroll down on page 1 and there's more on page 2. I think it looks like yet another great tip from Kathleen! Big Grin

HTH!
Belle
Hey Belle, thanks! I love your name by the way. I just purchased a thoroughbred mare and just made my decision on what to name her "Belle"!! Big Grin

KathyC