Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Cooper peptides and Vitamin C Login/Join

posted
Hello,

I'm using the Super CP Serum on my face at morning.
In addition, i use for my skin a serum containing : 5% vitamine C / Matrixyl 3000/ Argilerine / Hyaluronic Acid. I use this serum at night, before bed.

In addition i have another serum containing Retinol-A, MSM, Salycilic acid,vitamine C at 20%, and hyaluronic acid. I use 4 times a week, before the bed too ( at night).

I read cooper peptides cannot be used with vitamine C, that's why i use Super CP Serum morning and Vitamine C Serum at night, so there is 13-14 hours delay.

Is it ok ?
Vitamine C is really bad for copper peptides ? I would like to use all my stuff so, that's why i ask this !
In addition, i use dermaroller at 0.75mm twice a week.

Thanks Dr,

Nix'

Posts: 45 | Location: France | Registered: 27 February 2014Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear Seuxin:

Thanks for posting your question!

Although Dr. Pickart doesn't recommend the use of Matrixes, Argireline, or Hyaluronic Acid. That would be your decision to do so. There shouldn't be a negative interaction with the copper peptides.

1. Copper and Use of Vitamin C Topicals

In the past we advised clients who wanted to use topical vitamin C to use their product on alternate days than the copper peptides.

However, in practical application it doesn't seem to be posing as much of a problem as we had once thought. As a result, we have removed this suggestion from our websites and printed material. We have many clients who use copper peptides along with their topical vitamin C products and have reported nothing but great results. We do not have strict rules on this.

See: https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/...941083656#6941083656

2. Use of Copper Peptides with Skin Needling (Microneedling) Device

See our new page on Micro needling Success with Copper Serums for details on how to use the two methods together. We have had both clients, master estheticians, and dermatologists report absolutely AMAZING results with micro needling + copper peptides!

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Also see Dr. Pickart's answer to your question at the following link:

https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/...9106156/m/2521090756

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks a lot for the answer !

By the way...why Matrixyl, Argierline and Hyaluronic acid are not recommended by Dr Pickarts ?

Thanks Smiler

Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Seuxin:

By the way...why Matrixyl, Argierline and Hyaluronic acid are not recommended by Dr Pickarts ?

Dear Seuxin:

You're welcome --- Dr. Pickart gives his answer at: https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/...=677107813#677107813

Best Wishes,
Skin Biology

Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted Hide Post
Any cosmetic product will be on your skin for many years. About 2.2 kilograms ( 5 lbs) of cosmetic ingredients enter your body. Matrixyl and Argierline are alien molecules and we don't know what they will do long term. Many cell stimulators can cause cancer.

As for hyaluronic acid, it keeps the skin wet. Back in the "I Love Lucy" days women used nightly moisturizing creams and all ended up with terrible wrinkles.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,

Posts: 7065 | Location: Skin Biology | Registered: 15 September 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm afraid by this answer :s

Nightly usage of moisturizing cream can cause wrinkles :s ?

I use you cooper products, but not only !

Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear Seuxin:

Much depends on the type of ingredients used in the "night moisturizing cream".

Sad to say, use of inferior ingredients (found in many so-called fast-moisturizing anti-aging creams) have only led to more problems and have contributed to accelerated aging over time.

That is why we stress carefully researching the ingredients you use in your anti-aging products to make sure any purported benefits are supported by independent published studies from reputable dermatological journals, along with a good history of successful use.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skin Biology:

Sad to say, use of inferior ingredients (found in many so-called fast-moisturizing anti-aging creams) have only led to more problems and have contributed to accelerated aging over time.

That is why we stress carefully researching the ingredients you use in your anti-aging products to make sure any purported benefits are supported by independent published studies from reputable dermatological journals, along with a good history of successful use.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

probably it's a Pandora of nowdays problems with skin/hair!!! it sounds right! keep going!!! nowdays my opinion-that your conception is right! i want to believe! will see what future brings to us!

Posts: 44 | Location: Moscow, Russian Federation | Registered: 06 August 2016Report This Post