Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Products  Hop To Forums  Skin    Difference between GHK-Copper and CP Serum

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Difference between GHK-Copper and CP Serum Login/Join

posted
Can someone explain the difference between the GHK-Copper and the CP Serum, Super CP Serum,
regular super cop, and super cop 2x.

Why use the serum or the creme versions.

Thanks!

Posts: 8 | Location: michigan | Registered: 18 December 2013Report This Post
Picture of SkinBiologyWebmaster
posted Hide Post
Dear Yellow,

We generally suggest using creams for dry skin, and serums of solutions for oily skin. Super GHK contains both 1st and 2nd generation copper peptides. It can be either a cream or solution. It is the most gentle of our products it is a good place to start when using our cosmetic line or have sensitive skin.

CP Serum is a step up in strength compared to Super GHK.

Super CP Serum is our strongest serum.

Super Cop and Super Cop 2X are our strongest creams. WE do not recommend them for daily facial maintenance, unlike Super CP Serum, CP Serum, or Super GHK Copper.

What we recommend Super Cop (and 2X) is for spot treating.

-Skin Biology Web Master

Posts: 72 | Location: Bellevue, WA  | Registered: 18 April 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your reply. I am already using the Super CP Serum, so I am using the strongest for daily use. Would it be beneficial to use one of the Super Cop's to spot treat in addition? What about around the eyes? Right now I am using the Super CP just around my eyes, not everywhere. Should I use it on the whole face?

Are the CP Serum, Super CP, Super Cp and Super Cop 2x 1st or 2nd generation peptides? Which are best?

Thanks again

Posts: 8 | Location: michigan | Registered: 18 December 2013Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear Yellow:

Welcome and thank you for posting your questions!

Super Cop Cream works exceptionally well as the perfect spot treatment for deep lines, wrinkles, nasolabial lines, or sun damage.

Around the eye area we've found that a slower approach works out much better in the long run.

It would be best to use CP Night Eyes or GHK-Copper Cream around the eye area very lightly once a day.

Both GHK-Copper (1st Generation) and the 2nd Generation products (Super CP Serum, Super Cop, Skin Signals, etc) are ALL copper peptides and are designed for various levels of skin rejuvenation and anti-aging care.

You'll find an in depth consideration of the difference between 1st and 2nd generation copper-peptides at: https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/...471077056#5471077056

Which "generation" of copper peptide products is best for a particular client will depend on a number of factors (such as skin type, sensitivity, area of use, skin care goals, etc) - For more personalized care we welcome you to call us at 1-800-405-1912 or contact our Personal Skin Care Consultant and we can go over in detail what product(s) will help you reach your goals most effectively.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post