Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Next step Login/Join

posted
I started using P&R Classic with LacSal Cream at the end of July. I'm now up to using P&R twice a day and LacSal every other night with Retin-A on the alternating nights.

So far, it's going well. A lot of buried sun damage surfaced along with clogged pores which are clearing. The sun damage is appears to have improved. Unfortunately, I went off oral b/c in August and my forehead is breaking out terribly. I know the breakouts are hormonal because my back started breaking out too.

I'm getting low on P&R and am wondering if I should move up to Tri-Reduction Cream and switch to Exfol Cream to help with the breakouts. Although my forehead is a mess, the rest of my face is sensitive and gets dry and flaky if I use anything too strong. I've also started using a microfiber cloth in the mornings and the extra exfoliation seems to be helping.

Any input would be appreciated. TIA!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,

Posts: 5 | Location: Des Moines, Iowa | Registered: 24 July 2011Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear Lo:

Great to hear that your clogged pores are clearing and sun damage appears to have improved! You are right on track.

However, we might recommend for the forehead using Super CP Serum which is an oil-free copper peptide product stronger than Protect & Restore Creams.

This might be a good option for you since it is a serum and can be easily diluted (in case you have a bit of sensitivity to it) PLUS it will not add any lipids/oils to the area where your breakouts are occurring.

We might also recommend switching to either Exfol Serum or LacSal Serum for your exfoliation needs.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post