Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Products  Hop To Forums  Skin    New and inquisitive. How much product is enough?

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
New and inquisitive. How much product is enough? Login/Join

posted
I just started using your products today, and from what I have read and learned so far, I am very excited to find solutions to what I believe, which is that we do not have to deteriorate as we get older, that we can improve and actually radiate and thrive, look beautiful and vibrant, no matter what.

My question is about amount. I would like to make sure that I am using enough and not too much.

This morning, I started with the Skin Signals. The cream is pretty thick, so I wonder, if a pea size is sufficient. I put it all over my face and neck, and I followed with Emu oil.

I plan to use the Exfol Cremm later this evening. I am not sure how much of that to use either. Also, would I follow up later, with anything else?

Now I read, that the skin gets used to products. I know that I don't need to concern myself with variety yet, but I am wondering when I should, and how often I should change up my routine.

Posts: 28 | Location: Memphis | Registered: 21 October 2013Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear arline:

Thanks for posting this question.

A pea-size amount might be perfect for your application of Skin Signals Cream, especially since you are adding a bit of Emu Oil on top which will help it distribute more evenly.

We like to tell clients: Use a minimal amount that just barely covers the area.

The same with the Exfol Cream. Use just enough to just barely cover the area. You should just barely be closing in on running out of product before the application is finished.

Generally a pea-sized amount is plenty if you are using a moisturizer (or carrier) on top. For an exfoliating cream, a dime-to-nickel sized amount is sufficient to cover the face, jowls, neck, and perhaps some of the decolletage.

Most clients use their exfoliator alone (so that nothing else disrupts the pH) for at least 20-30 minutes; but you can use a little bit of Emu Oil on top if you'd like.

And "changing up the routine" seems to work well every 3 months or so...depending on your results thus far.

You might also want to review our page at: Tips on How Best to Use Skin Rejuvenating Copper-Peptide Products

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your response. I am so excited to have found you guys!!!!!

posted Hide Post
I know I am nowhere near needing to create variety within my new skin routine, however I wonder about those who have been using the coper peptides for years.

Are the products here designed to offer the variety that the needs to be (I guess) surprised, into being stimulated and challenged?

Im sure that only subtile change is needed. Is this true?

Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear arline:

We're glad you found us too!

We're often asked why we have so many products (some of which may seem very similar but vary slightly as far as strength, etc). It is exactly for this reason.

You'll find the Skin Biology line of skincare to be specifically designed to challenge your skin; to give you options as far as working up to stronger concentrations and then maintaining with the milder concentrations.

The differences are subtle, but the skin responds so beautifully to it.

We will make ourselves available to you during the whole process to guide your skin to where you need it to be.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you so much!