Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Super CP Serum for maximum results Login/Join

posted
I have an oily skin, and I have pimples and blemishes as a result of picking pimples on my face and I have visible veins on my hand. I bought Super CP Serum to use so I can reduce the appearance of marks and blemishes and smooth my face and improve the look of some visible veins. I would like to know how to use Super CP Serum to achieve these desired results. Thanks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,

Posts: 8 | Location: Nigeria | Registered: 16 December 2011Report This Post
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted Hide Post
For reducing the appearance of blemishes, the key is to avoid new breakouts since many treatments can cause more breakouts.

You can use SRCPs either in the morning or at night. This works for most people but some people do not like the very slight blue tint that occasional occurs during the day and use the SRCPs at night. Since hydroxy acids and retinoic acid (Retin-A, Renova) can cause sun sensitivity, most people use these at night.

But as you progress in your treatment, your skin may look worse before it looks better. This is because buried skin damage becomes visible. But keep treating your skin and the buried damage will be pushed up and eventually out of your skin.

The best way to reduce the look of blemishes, lessen pores, while improving the appearance of wrinkles is:

1. In the morning, apply Super CP Serum (SRCPs plus salicylic acid) and leave it on. Start with a maximum of 4 drops daily, then slowly increase the amount used

2. At night, wipe your face with a 2% salicylic acid pad. Drugstores have these.

3. Then apply a light amount of LacSal Serum (8.5% Lactic Acid + 1.5% Salicylic acid) and leave it on.

4. For pitted blemishes, some people use stronger hydroxy acids and/or retinoic acid (Retin-A) in the morning. Some people use a mixture of 2% salicylic acid, 10% glycolic acid, and 0.05% retinoic acid to improve the appearance of scars in the morning and then use Super Cop 2X at night. But this is very strong so be careful about over irritation.

5. About every two weeks, use pore cleansing strips on oily, blemish-prone areas. Drugstores have these. Just do not overuse these to the point of skin
irritation.

6. Many people use this method one day and anti-blemish products (Retin-A,etc.) on alternate days.

7. Never use any product that contains benzoyl peroxide - many people report that long term use of benzoyl peroxide causes lumpy skin and more scarring. In 1995 the FDA changed benzoyl peroxide from a Category I (safe) to a Category III (safety is uncertain) ingredient and stated this action was based on new information that raised a safety concern regarding benzoyl peroxide as a tumor promoter in mice.

8. Some people use a toothpick or tattoo needle to loosen tough scar tissue and to push hydroxy acids and Super Cop into deep marks. Skin Needle Rollers also help remove scars but do not use these more than once per week and sterilize them as the sellers recommend.

9. Microdermabrasion cloths also work well to loosen up scar tissue. Drugstores have these.

10. Remember, it is a balancing act between lessening the look of scar tissue and rejuvenating new skin.

11. Emu Oil-S for Skin works well to moisturize blemish-prone, dry skin and rarely causes breakouts.

12. Going slow is best. The process to improve the appearance of the skin may take several months.

13. Stress inhibits skin rejuvenation by increasing blood cortisol. Temporary use of 25 mgs daily of DHEA may help block the cortisol effect and stimulate skin rejuvenation.

14. Regular aerobic exercise floods more blood into the skin and speeds skin rejuvenation and health.

15. Daily supplements of 1 gram vitamin C, 1 gram MSM, and 1 gram of flaxseed oil, borage oil, or primrose oil also help skin rebuilding.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,

Posts: 7065 | Location: Skin Biology | Registered: 15 September 2004Report This Post