Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Can I use both GHK and other CP? Login/Join

posted
Hello

1. Is it OK if I use super GHK serum and the other 2nd Gen CPs (like CP serum) side my side (like alternate days)?

2. I travel a lot and it is often inconvenient to take my CPs with me while I am traveling. Can I buy Super Cop or Super Cop 2x and carry tiny quantities (like the ones that come in your very convenient small sample jar) while I travel and dilute tiny quantities with a few drops of water and use it on both face and scalp (maybe dilute with more water for face and less water for scalp)

Posts: 12 | Location: NY | Registered: 10 December 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes you can. They actually combine GHK and 2nd Gens in Skin Signals cream and the Sun Tanning lotion. So yes you can mix, alternate, whatever.

Posts: 2118 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 06 February 2010Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NY4Now:
Can I buy Super Cop or Super Cop 2x and carry tiny quantities (like the ones that come in your very convenient small sample jar) while I travel and dilute tiny quantities with a few drops of water and use it on both face and scalp (maybe dilute with more water for face and less water for scalp)

Dear NY4Now:

The small .25 ounce jars of Super Cop Reg and Super Cop 2X are not available for purchase.

But you can get either one as a sample with any purchase over $50 or you can get Super Cop 2X in with the Blemish Care Kit (there's a small Super Cop 2X sample in that specialized kit that's great for saving for travel!)

Water is best for diluting serums (or liquid copper-peptides). For creams though, you'll notice that it is difficult to dilute or mix in water.

So to properly "dilute" creams (or make them milder / gentler) base the skin first with a light biological oil...wait...then apply copper-peptides lightly on top.

You'll love our page at: www.reverseskinaging.com/tips.html on How to Use SRCPs Properly

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post