Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Super GHK Serum Login/Join

posted
I've been using Super GHK serum and cream alternately since last month. Every time I use the serum, my face feels tighter but my eyelids felt this very minor 'burning' sensation.. so mild that it hasn't been bothering me, but I can feel it. I didn't experience this with the cream. I'm just wondering is that normal? Should I continue with the serum?

Posts: 104 | Location: Asia | Registered: 21 February 2006Report This Post
Picture of SkinBioTeam
posted Hide Post
Dear Learnmore,

The Super GHK Serum/Cream are both very mild, but effective. Please note on the link to the Super GHK Cream/Serum that this is the proper application of the product to your eye area:

quote:
Note when using this product around the eye area: Use fingertips to apply a thin layer (1-2 drops) underneath the eyes and on the outside areas of the eye.

We really don't recommend that you use it on your eyelid. Try to avoid the eyelid and that should take care of the problem.

Best Wishes
~The SkinBio Team

Posts: 535 | Location: SkinBioOffice | Registered: 23 December 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
For the upper eyes just stick with creams. I've had the same issue a few times with the Serums. I think maybe at times some traces of the serum may run down into the eyes, not sure.

I very wise lady showed me I was doing it wrong on the upper eyes Smiler I was putting in on the eyelid as well. It goes on the inside of the orbital bone not the eyelid itself.

Posts: 2118 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 06 February 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
To Maxx or skinbiology:

If the product is not applied to the lid, how
can it help the skin on the eyelid?

The eyelids do age like the rest of the face.

Posts: 665 | Location: new york | Registered: 28 June 2007Report This Post
Picture of SkinBioTeam
posted Hide Post
Hi Nicekitty123,

You can apply the cream on the orbital bone. That includes the brow bone. You will find that your skin absorbs the cream that it needs in the surrounding tissue above and below as well as on the sides of the eye.

We always recommend caution around the actual eye itself. I have found that is all I need for my 50+ eyes. The results have been very noticeable.

Keep Smiling
~The SkinBio Team

Posts: 535 | Location: SkinBioOffice | Registered: 23 December 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you SB Team and MaxxC for all the information and input. So I guess that I dont need to put anything on the lids unless it is really necessary.

Posts: 104 | Location: Asia | Registered: 21 February 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks SB.

I was using dilute cp serum on my eyelids, but I will now use it as you suggest.

Posts: 665 | Location: new york | Registered: 28 June 2007Report This Post