Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Products  Hop To Forums  Skin    Just added Retin A so which strength CP to buy next?

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Just added Retin A so which strength CP to buy next? Login/Join

posted
I need more CP serum, having almost used up my Skin Signals. In the AM, I've been using Skin Signals topped with Retinol in Squalane for about two years.

For the past couple of months, I've been alternating LacSal and Tretinoin Micro Gel .025% at night. I am thinking about eliminating the LacSal and using Microgel every night.

What strength change, if any, do I need in my CPs now?

Should I use only plain squalane without the retinol to avoid irritation?

Posts: 75 | Location: California | Registered: 13 April 2009Report This Post
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted Hide Post
If Skin Signals is working for you, then just stick with it.

We are adding Cholesterol Esters and Lanosterol Esters to most of our creams. These are molecules normally in human skin but decline with age. For years I have wanted to use these ingredients but the price was extremely high as research molecules. They still are expensive but at least we now can use them.

Posts: 7065 | Location: Skin Biology | Registered: 15 September 2004Report This Post