Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Radiesse Login/Join

posted
Am I able to use Radiesse along with Super cop X2? Then Emu oil.

Posts: 1 | Location: chicago | Registered: 17 October 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I also had it in nasal folds. I had very little swelling but it was all gone by the next day. I did have quite a bit of bruising (I bruise very easily) and it took about a week to go away. In terms of pain and suffering - absolutely nothing so really there was no down time at all.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,

acostajerico

Posts: 3 | Location: United States | Registered: 24 October 2011Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear lisabendersky:

You may want to do a search for "Radiesse" on this message board.

Or see Dr. Pickart's comment at: https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/...=321100907#321100907

To combat deep expression lines/wrinkles or nasolabial folds, we first recommend to try Super Cop 2X and a good method of exfoliation on its own for a good 4-6 months.

Many are quite pleased with the results!

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post
Picture of oskyz
posted Hide Post
One doesn't replace the other. Skin Bio products are AMAZING, and I use them religiously. But I have friends that have done Radiesse for years with no problems at all and swear by it. Radiesse can last 1-2 years, unlike Restylane, which lasts 6 months.

I have heard of a longer lasting injectable product called Sculptra. But don't know anyone that has used it.

None of these replace copper peptides of course, but IMO can fill in under stubborn lines and prevent/alleviate that 'attachment' of the skin, almost like a scar, that is hard to remove. Plus as you age, skin WILL sag eventually. SkinBio delays this by a long time, but for folks that need more, this is another tool in the chest.

And yes, the fillers are injected under the skin, so should be completely compatible with SkinBio. IMO supple, dewy skin through SkinBio is more important than small NL lines. But no reason not to have both if the peels + skinbio aren't enough for you. Especially for folks that lost weight and have extra damage.

I would have them inject the minimum possible, otherwise you stretch the skin and as it wears off, you add elasticity issues to the mix. Otherwise, you just inject again...

Posts: 559 | Location: USA | Registered: 20 October 2009Report This Post