Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Products  Hop To Forums  Skin    Where to start--any HELP very welcome!!

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Where to start--any HELP very welcome!! Login/Join

posted
Hallo everybody,

I did ask for a skin consultation, but as I did not receive a reply (everyone probably on holiday ;-) I decided to ask the question here. I am 32 years old, I want to start a regime which tackles my fine lines on my forehead and between my eyebrows and around my eyes.

It is pretty confusing where to start and how to progress...wondering if you could please give me advice what to use in the morning and evening...

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Sophia

Posts: 2 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: 10 February 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Starting out limit the application to once per day.

1) Face & Neck: Dry skin either P&R Classic or P&R with retinol. Oily skin CP serum. Combination skin you could try both and see which works better.

Once per day very lightly so it barely covers the skin. As the skin adapts you can gradually increase to twice per day, if desired, to speed up the remodeling.

2) Eyes: Night eyes probably the regular version since you are dealing with fine lines.

Again very lightly once per day generally in the evening. There is a nice video on Skin Biology Showing the proper application.

3) Lacsal, Exfol or Lactic 10 and follow the instructions on the website. Generally not used around the eyes but some have good success using it a few time per week around the eyes.

Posts: 2118 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 06 February 2010Report This Post
Picture of SkinBioTeam
posted Hide Post
Thank you Maxx! Perfect advice!

Hannie,

I apologize for the delay on our part. I will check and I am sure you will also receive your skin consultation very soon.

Best Wishes,
~The SkinBio Team

Posts: 535 | Location: SkinBioOffice | Registered: 23 December 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you Maxx for the great advice,,i will keep you updated Smiler

Posts: 2 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: 10 February 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Skin Bio I hate to be a complainer but I've sent two msgs in the past for a skin consult for two of my clients and never received a reply and also told another person to click on skin consult to get a personalized SK and she told me at one of her visits that she never got a reply as well. So the responses to that particular service are not consistent.

Posts: 237 | Location: Nashua NH | Registered: 07 March 2010Report This Post
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted Hide Post
Skin Biology is a small company. We try to answer everyone but at times are very overwhelmed.

This should be kept in perspective. If you tried to get a paid consultation from a dermatologist, how long would it take?

Sometimes. I don't get to email for 3 weeks. No one is being ignored but there is only so much time for everything.

And the days are not full enough
And the nights are not full enough
And life slips by like a field mouse
Not shaking the grass

Ezra Pound

Posts: 7065 | Location: Skin Biology | Registered: 15 September 2004Report This Post
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patrice:
Skin Bio I hate to be a complainer but I've sent two msgs in the past for a skin consult for two of my clients and never received a reply and also told another person to click on skin consult to get a personalized SK and she told me at one of her visits that she never got a reply as well. So the responses to that particular service are not consistent.

We also need to know the email address that you used so we can search for your email. Send it to me at lorenpickart@skinbiology.com.

Posts: 7065 | Location: Skin Biology | Registered: 15 September 2004Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear Hannie:

We apologize for the delay.

Your personalized consultation was sent on Dec. 30th but for others who are following this thread and who may have similar concerns, here were our suggestions:

A great way to start remodeling your skin using copper peptides can be accomplished with:

1. Skin Signals Cream very lightly in the AM. Followed by a light application of Two Timing Tightener (DMAE Tightening Serum). This product is a membrane stabilizer and helps give a lift to sagging around the eye area. Clinical studies show DMAE delves below the skin's surface where muscles contract to prevent facial sagging and helps with collagen synthesis.

2. Then in the PM use a light amount of Exfol Cream as your mild hydroxy acid exfoliator.

Some of the above links have some great explanations on how copper-peptides work as well as video on how to use our products.

If you have any further questions feel free to post them or contact us directly at 1-800-405-1912.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post