Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
pinprick bumps and milia on forehead Login/Join

posted
OK I've been using SB for about 2 years+ with a regimen of Lac 10 exfoliant at night and skin signals and trireduc in the a.m. with day cover over that. All of a sudden in the past month my forehead has been erupting with red, pinprick bumps and teeny milia galore. What is happening? I do use a clarisonic once every two weeks which is thoroughly cleaned afterwards. I tried a 10% glycolic which did nothing and that was about 2 weeks ago. Any suggestions???

Posts: 237 | Location: Nashua NH | Registered: 07 March 2010Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear patrice:

Have you changed anything in your skin care regimen recently? Have you changed facial cleansers, medications, or diet?

If not, what you can do is try to determine by process of elimination what could be causing this increase in milia.

You may want to make sure you are using very light applications of all products and it is probably best to stick with oil-free serums and make sure you are not layering too many products on the skin.

Hormonal changes and stress may play a factor also.

For more information see: https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/...=752105841#752105841

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post