Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Moving Up To Stronger CPs Login/Join

posted
I've been wondering, how do you know when your skin is ready to move up to the next strength of CPs?

Posts: 35 | Location: Singapore | Registered: 08 July 2012Report This Post
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted Hide Post
If your skin is tolerating the product and doing well, then you can try stronger copper peptides.

Posts: 7065 | Location: Skin Biology | Registered: 15 September 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
But is there a minimum time in which I should at least use the lower strength? Should I, for example, consider moving up after only about a month of CP serum without ill effects?

How would I know if the "uglies" is a result of buried skin damage being exposed, or it is a result of overuse of CPs warranting a break?

Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear Bad Bird:

We encourage clients to at least use their current regimen for a minimum of 4-6 weeks.

This allows a person to determine their sensitivity to the product.

Most of our products, even their small sizes, will last at least 4-6 weeks (if not more); so it's best to finish what you have completely and when you are starting to get low on supply, contact one of our Skin Biology Personal Consultants, email us at: customerservice@skinbiology.com, or call 1-800-405-1912 so we can discuss what would be the most appropriate product for you to work up to.

At times we might suggest to just stick with what you are currently using but get a free sample of a stronger product that you can gradually work into your regimen.

How to Use Copper-Peptides Properly
Everyone's skin is different and unique and our approach to skincare is to customize a regimen that is designed for you personally to see optimal results.

How to know when you may be experiencing some signs of overuse and what to do about it is discussed on our Tips Page: Tips on How to Use SRCPs Properly at www.reverseskinaging.com/tips.html

But if you start off slowly, use all products as directed, and contact us along the way, it will be easy to avoid overuse.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Does "working up" to stronger CPs necessitate going through ALL the products on the mild to strongest scale? For example, when I am ready to move up from CP serum, do I need to go through Skin Signals, then TriRed, then Super Cop?

If I can already use Skin Signals without any problems, can I skip TriRed for example, and go straight to Super Cop?

I'm asking because I have oily/combo skin and I'm wary of TriRed being too oily, and am wondering if I would still need to use TriRed?

How is TriRed's texture compared to P&R Classic?

Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted Hide Post
You can move to stronger products without going through all the stages. But just start any stronger product lightly at first.

TriRed is like P&R Classic in texture.

Posts: 7065 | Location: Skin Biology | Registered: 15 September 2004Report This Post