Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Dryness around the eyes Login/Join

posted
Hi all,

I am currently using SB since 3 months and my regime is very simple: Dr Pickart's cleanser followed by GHK cream and TTT in the morning and in the evening Exfol cream and TTT again.
I had nice results so far, but I also noticed that in the morning I wake up with some dryness spots on my face like around the eyes and on the top of the nose (!) I am living in a very dry and hot country right now which doesn't help the situation of course. I also apply emu oil over my face few times a day.. but this seems not to be enough. Any suggestion?

Thanks,
Alessandra

Posts: 78 | Location: Milan | Registered: 15 February 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I also forgot adding that I found my right upper lid little bit more wrinkly and sagged than before. is that a normal step in the skin re-modeling process? I do not use anything up there..

Thanks

Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear altomiro7127:

You may want to carefully review our Tips Page at http://reverseskinaging.com/tips.html

It may be time to rest the skin using a light biological oil. The best biological oils are Emu Oil and Squalane Oil.

The other thing to perhaps "tweak" in your regimen is the use of the hydroxy acid around the area. If you are noticing increased dryness, thinning, or wrinkles you may want to rest the skin from the hydroxy acid.

For example:
1. Try just using Emu Oil until the skin's moisturization levels return to normal

2. Try just using a very light application of GHK-Cream with a little bit of Emu Oil on top

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Dear Skin Biology,
thanks for the suggestion.
I am applying more EMu oil on the area and I am using Exfol over the whole face every other day. I am really satisfied so far with the products am I am confident I will se further improvements. People around me says that I look better and fresher and for the first time I noticed that during a long flight journey I recently made that my skin didn't suffer dryness as used to be in the past.
I have another question: I start having slight sagging skin (marionette lines) and I would like to apply SS. What do you think?

Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted Hide Post
You can apply SS lightly each day.

Posts: 7065 | Location: Skin Biology | Registered: 15 September 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the answer Dr. Pickart. regarding the SS can I apply it only on the marionette lines or overall the face?

Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted Hide Post
You can use it all over but just rub more into problem areas.

Posts: 7065 | Location: Skin Biology | Registered: 15 September 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks!