Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Products  Hop To Forums  Skin    my diary: struggle with redness,moles,facial fat

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
my diary: struggle with redness,moles,facial fat Login/Join

posted
i'm doctor, man 31 y.o, red, irritated skin from childhood with slowly progression in last 3-5 years, moles, facial fat.
briefly speaking i like dr.Pickart conception with fda used ingredients in all lines of cosmetics cause fda are more conservative and take a lot of time for observation of new/progressive stuff. even fda simply looking for experiments on europeans populations/africans of different stuff(ingredients/components/medical stuff/devices). and then if it safe for americans fda adopts this.

as for copper peptides-it's not panacea as we see and probably on early stages of development as Pickart says too.
imho nowdays it's better to stick with full spectrum of polyvitamins and minerals and all that stuff that dr. Pickart mentioned several times(omega-3 sources,MSM, silica? and etc).

as i know in science publications they use 3% or more concentrated GHK-CU and receive some results. in main line of skinbiology it's 1% and people wrote that 1%/3%(mainly) work.

i used many lines (uriage/la roche posay/avene/homeopathy granules+creams). some good results with calming and balancing of my skin i received from dr.Hauschka and some from Weleda. regress in numbers of flushing. but i think even natural cream/lotion/soap should be carefully checked for any alien stuff as Pickart says. less ingredients( with thousand years of history) would be beneficial.

now i use: dr P. cleanser, squalane/emu oil and then 3% vip serum, TTT(two-x time tightner) at morning.
at morning i have minimal signs of the original redness i had, after Cleanser it stays like this or minimal progression due to water/scented cleanser/towel irritation. after 1st time of vip serum use i noticed some burn redness on cheeks below eyes(same regions that burns after sun in my case) but they are not hot, like old skin is burned and peel off. 2xTTT makes
great lifting but my skin feels like not breathing under 2-3 layers(squalane-vip serum-2xTTT or vip serum-2xTTT) and have some glowing/mating effect but in my case it's look like flush on cheeks!
at evening i use -dr P. cleanser and nothing after, every other day-squalane. and 1 night on week -Lactic power 10.

p.s. 1st use of 3% vip serum makes my skin reduced in redness, unbelievable effect, but after each day use there is no wow! effect but as i understand right it's long long run! also i understand that i should use brimonidine(Fda, with all horrible side effects) and everything else is like snake oil but i believe! i want to believe!like in X-Files and after reading all science "x-files" publications of copper and copper peptides and in general about mineral insufficiency in organism.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ilia,

Posts: 44 | Location: Moscow, Russian Federation | Registered: 06 August 2016Report This Post
posted Hide Post
my skin with redness+moles

Posts: 44 | Location: Moscow, Russian Federation | Registered: 06 August 2016Report This Post
posted Hide Post
another side

posted Hide Post
My regimen:

AM - Dr. P cleanser, 3% GHK VIP Luxury Serum diluted/undiluted.
or Squalane/Emu oil(needed??) then VIP serum

PM - Dr. P cleanser, Emu Oil/Squalane or free skin for night repair.
No exfoliant.

Supplements: Solgar hair/nails/skin complex(Zn,Cu, C, MSM), multivitamins+microelements every other day/or every day, Shark Oil, Linseed Oil, Borage Oil(needed?)

Try to follow diet,Vit. E+ silimarin+Merk liver for fatty liver( i have obesity).

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ilia,