Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Products  Hop To Forums  Skin    Input on products containing Sulfur, Resoucinol, Bentonite, and Tea Tree Oil?

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Input on products containing Sulfur, Resoucinol, Bentonite, and Tea Tree Oil? Login/Join

posted
Hello, I recently recieved my Super CP serum and I am so excited to start using it along with my Retin A Micro .1% prescription. Smiler

I have been browsing this forum for awhile just reading and comparing to the products I use and it seems I am on track; however, there are a few products I occasionally use in my routine which I don't think are covered on this forum, so any input about the products is appreciated!

First is a drying mask made by Terramin, it is composed of fine milled calcium montmorillonite clay (similar to Bentonite clay).
Second is Clearasils spot treatment. It contains 2% Resourcinol and 8% sulfur.
Third is tea tree oil, which I use as a spot treatment.

I rarely use these products, but it would be interesting to see input for these products since I can not find it on this forum.

Also, just to throw it out there, products I use on a daily basis are Retin A Micro .1%, Clinique Exfoliating Scrub, Earth Science ADE cleanser, 100% Pure Montana Emu oil, and of course the Super CP serum that I just received! Smiler

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,

Posts: 2 | Location: Lakeland, Fl | Registered: 10 February 2012Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear NicholasM:

We are sure other forum members or Dr. Pickart will respond with their comments on the other products you mentioned...

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted Hide Post
The drying mask should cause no problems. Just don't overuse it.

Posts: 7065 | Location: Skin Biology | Registered: 15 September 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the responses! My primary concern was if those three products could harm and do damage to my skin. I do not know much about resourcinol and sulfur, and I never heard anything harmful about tea tree oil except that it has been compared to benzoyl peroxide in the sense that it has antimicrobial properties.

The Super CP serum has not caused me any problems as of yet; my skin seems to agree with copper peptides unlike when I started Retin A over a year ago, I had flakes for months, but with fantastic end results. Smiler

Posts: 2 | Location: Lakeland, Fl | Registered: 10 February 2012Report This Post