Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Loose skin - eyelids and forehead Login/Join

posted
Hello to all! Smiler

I'm currently contemplating about what my order of new SkinBio products should be, but would be very grateful if anyone could help out and respond.
Like for some people that look for the help of skin care products, one of my concerns is the eyelids, mostly the upper ones, as they do give me a somewhat angry or sleepy look.
As I understand, this can be dealt with using something like Skin Signals or Super GHK Copper cream on the milder side to the Super Cop on the stronger.
So, to the questions:
What exactly are the effects of Two Timing Tightener? How long would the, as someone dubbed it, "mini-face lift in a bottle" effect last? And to what extent?
Where my inquiry differs is this - since my concerns are about the brow region of the face, would it be at all possible to have a brow lift of some sort with the use of an exfoliant, dermabrasion and copper peptides, if the skin on the forehead isn't that loose in the first place?

Thank you to anyone who spends the time to respond. Smiler

Posts: 4 | Location: Lithuania | Registered: 26 August 2008Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear Alan:

The best solution to help tighten the appearance of loose or sagging skin is the use of copper-peptides to help nourish the skin to a healthier state and younger appearance.

Since the skin around the eye area is quite delicate, this process is best done slowly using gentle copper-peptides and perhaps a DMAE tightening agent (such as Two Timing Tightener) to provide a mild tightening effect as the copper-peptides do their job.

DMAE is a membrane stabilizer that works (similar to tea bags on puffy eyes) to induce the look of a mild tightening effect. There is some evidence that DMAE may have an accumulative effect.

Mainly the effects of using Two Timing Tightening seem to be the most evident for the first 6-8 hours. Most clients like to use it during the day, or right before a special event. Some use it at night which is fine also.

Here is a suggestion on how you can start using the products:

General facial area - AM Use:
AM - After cleansing the skin, apply a light amount of Skin Signals Solution (a strong copper peptide formula combined with peptides from enzymatically hydrolyzed elastin and collagen). This should just barely cover the area without leaving the skin excessively wet or damp.

Tip! On top, use a light amount Two Timing Tightener (DMAE Tightening Serum). This product is a membrane stabilizer and helps give a lift to sagging around the eye area.

Around the eyes - PM Use: Apply CP Night Eyes very lightly as a thin layer underneath the eyes and on the outside areas of the eye. Use under the brow bone to help lift the upper lid area and reduce the appearance of wrinkles around the eyes.

..........................................................................................................................

For additional information see:
http://reverseskinaging.com/eyes.html
http://reverseskinaging.com/tighten.html
http://reverseskinaging.com/srcps.html

Also see:
Tips on How to Use SRCPs Properly

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post
Picture of WhatWhat
posted Hide Post
Hi Alan,

They actually have trial kits, I've found this a great way to try out different things with out the bigger investment. That said, everything has worked so well I won't ever be with out these products.

I had droopy eye lids (upper) and crows feet (lower) the skin signals solution with the cp night eyes and the two timing tightener have so improved my appearance so that it looks like it has almost removed those issues completely.

People ask me if I'm sleeping better Smiler
Good luck

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,

Posts: 17 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: 10 March 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the responses. Smiler

I might add that I am not unfamiliar with SkinBio products as I have used products LacSal, Super Cop, BioHeal among others. I just used them for the concerns that I had, but had left half-full bottles and tubes for a year or more just laying around. Big Grin
Once I started having concerns about my eye area, I went straight to what I had bought, before realizing that most of the stuff had turned into something unusable (LacSal was not a cream anymore) and Super Cop had turned almost black. Big Grin

I don't know if I have tough skin, but I never really had to build up to using the stronger copper-peptides. I usually got the desired results even using the strongest stuff (a sample of Super Cop 2X) before anything else, actually.

That leaves me wondering - would anything stronger even need to be used around the eye area, since it's a quite delicate area?

WhatWhat, how long did it take you to get to where you are now?

Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Alan:
I usually got the desired results even using the strongest stuff (a sample of Super Cop 2X) before anything else, actually.

That leaves me wondering - would anything stronger even need to be used around the eye area, since it's a quite delicate area?

Dear Alan:

Typically most clients will run into problems using Super Cop around the eyes if they have not very gradually worked up to be able to use it.

But to answer your question: No, nothing stronger would need to be used.

For around the eye area the key, rather than strength, seems to be consistency and hitting on the right product for you.

Stronger doesn't necessarily mean better.

You might actually notice better results using Skin Signals Cream in this area than you did in the past when using the stronger Super Cop.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post
Picture of WhatWhat
posted Hide Post
quote:
how long did it take you to get to where you are now?

About a month for my eyes. They looked worse before getting better, that's when I read the forum and someone mentioned how they puffed up and seemed more wrinkled.

Everyday it seems more and more is getting better. I had a big dark sun spot/age spot below my right eye, that didn't seem like it was going to go anywhere. Then last Thursday I took a shower washed my face and when I got out it was a smooth light pink spot.

I'm amazed by these products. I've wasted so much time using store brand junk, never mind the money.

The skin signals solution made a big difference on my eye area though.

posted Hide Post
Thanks once again for the responses. Smiler

But, if I may inconvenience a little more, two things:

1) How long should the 2oz of Skin Signals Cream last for?

2) If the Skin Signals Cream is used with Emu Oil on top, how many times a day can (should) it be applied?

Picture of WhatWhat
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure how long as I just have the skin signals serum, that's lasted about a month and that's the smaller bottle.

I would say 2 months but I may be wrong..a little goes a long way.

I only apply it in the mornings, and use lacsal at night. If you aren't using an exfoliater then you could use it twice a day I guess.

Email or call SB, they can tell you best Razzer

posted Hide Post
quote:
How long should the 2oz of Skin Signals Cream last for?

I share a bottle with my wife. We do face,eyes and neck probably 4 times per week. Haven't timed to see how long it lasts. But I would say between 2-3 months with us sharing.

You can use them twice per day. But generally around the eyes once per day treatment is recommended.

Alan if you haven't thrown away the products. The Super Cop/Super Cop 2X are fine. They turn dark if left out of the Refrigerator. Dosen't effect the potency one bit. Good for at least 5 years from manufacturer date which is on the bottle.

Lacsal I believe is good for about 2 years not sure. You might try shaking it up as the products sometimes just separate a bit.

If you have any of those "sample" jars those are excellent. You can put the SS cream is those, use as needed then just keep the rest in the fridge.

Posts: 2118 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 06 February 2010Report This Post