Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Products  Hop To Forums  Skin    Bioheal, Super cp serum, exfol serum for smooth/spotless skin

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Bioheal, Super cp serum, exfol serum for smooth/spotless skin Login/Join

posted
I bought Bioheal, Super cp serum, exfol serum. I have little black bumps and dark spots left behind as a result of old blemishes on my face. Can I use Bioheal, super cp serum and exfol serum to clear all that and I have a clear and smooth skin? If so how do I use it? Can I use bioheal on chicken pox scars? Thanks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,

Posts: 8 | Location: Nigeria | Registered: 16 December 2011Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear aliali:

Many clients have successfully used our products to reduce the appearance of scars - Typically they use the products from our Blemish Care Kit (such as Super CP Serum, Super Cop Cream and LacSal), but could also try using the products you have.

Here's a suggestion using only the products you mentioned you currently have:

AM Use:
AM - After cleansing the skin, apply a light amount of Super CP Serum (which contains a strong concentration of SRCPs that can be used very lightly once a day). This should just barely cover the area without leaving the skin excessively wet or damp. Be careful with using around the eye area, or if you have sensitive skin. If you have sensitive skin: Take 1-2 drops in the palm of your hand, add 2-3 drops water and then apply to the area.

PM Use:
PM - After cleansing the area, lightly apply Exfol Serum (hydroxy acid product that helps exfoliate dead skin cells). Wait about 20-30 minutes before you apply anything on top.

For spot treating specific areas of damage: Use BioHeal as a spot treatment once or twice a day. Use very lightly. Not for use around the eye area.

Investing in a microdermabrasion cloth or skin scrub to effectively increase the skin cell turnover rate has helped many of our clients to see even better results from the SRCPs work on the skin. Remember to use all methods of exfoliation in a gentle way so as not to cause excessive irritation.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post