Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Full lips and copper peptides Login/Join

Picture of Queenforayear
posted
Right before I go to bed, I have been applying just a little bit of my SUper Cop cream to my lips. I have not measured my lips and my lips are full anyway, a genetic gift from my father.

When I wake up, I swear they look fuller.

What do you think, Dr. Pickart?

Also, Hilurlip says it contains GHK. What do you think about Hilurlip?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,

check out my blog about living in Alaska and all things beauty at queenforayear.wordpress.com

Posts: 2 | Location: Hell has frozen over, Alaska | Registered: 06 January 2012Report This Post
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted Hide Post
The product has sodium hyaluronate and GHK.

The problem is the hyaluronate. It binds huge amounts of water and too much water on the skin can soften the outer skin layers so that they become less protective. The lips are more protected from this but still could be affected.

Posts: 7065 | Location: Skin Biology | Registered: 15 September 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
So Dr. Pickart do you believe her lips were made fuller by application of the super Cop? I want to know because if it does, I'm going for it!! signed "razor lips" patrice

Posts: 237 | Location: Nashua NH | Registered: 07 March 2010Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear patrice:

Dr. Pickart may comment back with his thoughts, but we can tell you that Queenforayear is not the only person who has mentioned the appearance of "fuller lips" after applying Super Cop.

Others have reported this as well.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post