Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Products  Hop To Forums  Skin    Super GHK - Super CP Serum and TTT regimen question

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Super GHK - Super CP Serum and TTT regimen question Login/Join

posted
Is it OK to

1. At night - Super GHK around eyes and Super CP Serum on the rest of the face.

2. Early Morning around 6AM - Super GHK all over the face followed by Two Timing Tightener

3. Around 8AM - wash off the products applied early morning before leaving for work (would this give enough time for absorption?)

Posts: 12 | Location: NY | Registered: 10 December 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
What is the reason for washing the face 2 hours later?

CP's don't need to be washed off. But if one needs to wash the face it should be at least 4 hours after application.

With 2 hours some of the CP's will be lost, all of the Pepha Tight and none of the DMAE since it can't be washed from the skin once absorbed.

Posts: 2118 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 06 February 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi MaxxC. Thanks for the response, although I was hoping to get an "official" response from Skin Biology.

The reason for wanting to wash my face after 2 hours of application in the morning is that the GHK and the two timing tightener make my already oily face shine too much. I would like to use both GHK and the 2nd generation peptides, but the only product that mixes both, to my knowledge, is the Skin Signals Cream, which would be a little too oily for my skin.

Just out of curiosity, may I ask where you got the 4 hours number from? In other words, why 4 hours and why not 3 hours or 5 hours? Are you speaking from your own personal experience and making an "educated guess" as a user or did you come across a thread that contains this information officially from Skin Biology?

If Skin Biology is saying that the peptides should be left on the skin for at least 4 hours, I may decide to just mix GHK and the new generation peptides (like Mix Super GHK and regular CP Serum) and use it at night, followed by the Two Timing Tightener and skip the morning applications altogether.

Thank you again for your input.

posted Hide Post
Don't remember if it was from Skin Biology or Dr. Pickart where I read the 4 hours minimum. Read another where they stated the CP's gradually penetrate with full effect after 6-8 hours.

You'll probably get a slightly different answer from SB depending on who "officially" answers the question and thing change as more knowledge is gathered.

They do have a forum section "questions specifically for Skin Biology". Thats where I would suggest you post if your only looking for "Official" answers Smiler

Posts: 2118 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 06 February 2010Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear NY4Now:

Ideally we recommend for the products to be left on.

But in 2009, Dr. Pickart posted the following reply at: https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/...090062985#5090062985

The question was: "If I sweat a lot or decide to go to the gym in the afternoon, should I reapply my CPs afterwards? I guess this is a roundabout way of asking, how long do I need to leave CPs on the skin in order for them to do what they need to do?"

He said, "They should be on about two hours. There are some studies that will be published in about a year on copper uptake into the skin from CPs. Normally charged molecules like copper 2+ have great difficultly penetrating the skin barrier. But the copper peptides can effectively transfer an significant amount of copper into the skin in a few hours."

Of course as Maxx said, sometimes our recommendations will adjust to keep up with the science. But we're sure Dr. Pickart will post back here if anything has changed with his answer.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello SB, thank you so much for your response. I will look forward to Dr Pickart's answer if anything changes.

Meanwhile, do you think it is OK to apply GHK in the morning and CP serum/Super CP serum in the evening? Or do you think it is overkill?

I cannot use skin signals cream (which uses both types of peptides) because it is too oily for me.

I would like to take advantage of both generations of peptides. The GHK because it has more studies/research behind it, and the 2nd generation peptides, because they are supposedly more stable when used with hydroxy acids.

Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear NY4Now:

That is fine.

It's not too much to use Super GHK in the morning and either Regular CP Serum or Super CP Serum at night.

Just make sure at night you are not applying both, but rather using either Regular OR Super CP. No need to use both.

But carefully monitor your skin's reaction and feel free to adjust as needed.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post