Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
spider veins on the nose Login/Join

posted
Any Skin Biology product recommendations for spider veins on the nose? Would dermarolling and/or microdermabrasion cloths be helpful? Thanks.

Posts: 51 | Location: western Canada | Registered: 11 October 2011Report This Post
Picture of deeb
posted Hide Post
None of that will help with spider veins on the nose.I don't recommend getting them lasered .That is how I damaged my skin.I got damaged and still had the spider veins.Look on the curezone and see if they have any recommendations for healing them from the inside.

Posts: 19 | Location: usa | Registered: 26 October 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your reply deeb Smiler I was also wondering if any Skin Biology products would help.

Posts: 51 | Location: western Canada | Registered: 11 October 2011Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear jet302:

Clients who have had good success reducing the appearance of spider veins have done so by using a very gentle approach using a mild copper peptide with biological moisturizer at times.

For example:
After gently cleansing the area, apply a light amount of Super GHK Copper Cream or Serum (or clients have used Regular CP Serum). Afterward, apply Emu Oil-S Lipid Replenisher very lightly. This method seems to thicken the area and fortify thin skin where the broken capillaries/spider veins are appearing.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post
Picture of deeb
posted Hide Post
I haven't seen any improvement in spider veins with the peptides.But everyone is different,maybe it will help you.Good luck and let us know if it is working.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: deeb,

Posts: 19 | Location: usa | Registered: 26 October 2012Report This Post