Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Starting Again Login/Join

posted
Hello,

I posted this first in a different forum but it's not getting and views or replied so I'm trying it in this one. Hopefully more people will see it and have some advice. Smiler

I am 48 years old and have used Skin Bio Copper Peptides for about 10 years or so and love what they did for my skin. I started with Copper Peptide serum, emu oil, and Exfol cream. I worked my way up over the years to Super Cop 2x, Skin Signals, Two Timing Tightener, and LacSal. (I alternated products)

Unfortunately, due a severe change in finances, I have been unable to repurchase for the past year and have had to resort to the most inexpensive drug store treatment I can find. Frowner
(They do nothing but keep my skin from feeling dry)

I anticipate being able to repurchase my Skin Bio products again in the next couple months and am wondering if after the time off I have to start from the beginning again and work up slowly? To start, I would like my first repurchase to be Skin Signals Cream, Two Timing Tightener, and LacSal Cream.

Can I start off with this again after a year off?

Thanks!

Posts: 98 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 14 July 2004Report This Post
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted Hide Post
You should be able to start with these products. When you start, just use a little less each time than you were using a year ago.

Posts: 7065 | Location: Skin Biology | Registered: 15 September 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you Dr. Pickart! I'm looking forward to getting my Skin Bio products again. Big Grin

Posts: 98 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 14 July 2004Report This Post