Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Skin Regimen Login/Join

posted
First: let me start with how happy I am with Skin Biology products. It has been 6 months since I started using SB products and the results are fantastic! Thank you for the hard work Smiler

I am changing my regimen to make it simpler and quicker. I would appreciate every body's input.

AM:
Dr. P. Cleanser
Super CP Serum
Skin Signals Cream
PR Day Cover
Two Timing Tightener

PM:
Dr. P. Cleanser
LacSal Serum
Lactic Power 10

Notes:
1) Since I want the rejuvenating effects of the super CP serum and the collagen and the elastin in the SS cream, I have decided that I should combine both products.

2)LacSal Serum is used to lower the pH of my face and therefore making it ready for Lactic Power 10.

Thank you all Smiler

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,

Posts: 8 | Location: Miami, FL | Registered: 28 June 2011Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear SM8:

Glad to have you with us! We might suggest, for best results, simplifying your regimen even further...

Have you tried the following?

AM Use:
AM - After cleansing the skin, apply a light amount of Skin Signals Cream (a strong copper peptide formula combined with peptides from enzymatically hydrolyzed elastin and collagen) OR you could alternate using every other day Super CP Serum lightly.

On days you are out and about more, apply a light amount of Protect & Restore Day Cover.

On top, use a light amount Two Timing Tightener (DMAE Tightening Serum). This product is a membrane stabilizer and helps give a lift to sagging around the eye area.

PM Use:
You can continue with the regimen you are using: a bit of LacSal Serum before Lactic Power 10.

..........................................................................................................................

1. The rejuvenating effects of copper-peptides are already in Skin Signals, so there would not be a need to use both products or combine them.

2. Dr. Pickart says both are mild enough to allow you to do this without irritation.

For additional information see:
Tips on How to Use SRCPs Properly

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Apply good quality face scrub to gently clean the skin to remove the dead cells.

Avoid any dirt or dust on your face on a stormy day. Use regular skin cleansing practice.

Posts: 1 | Location: Newyork | Registered: 23 February 2012Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear cbhattarai:

Yes, but it is also important to note that just because a particular product is advertised as "natural" does not mean that it is good for human skin.

Many cosmetic companies really are ad companies that tout products as being "all-natural" because they contain some plant extracts.

But even natural plant products can damage skin. Although certain plants have been used as traditional healing agents, others may have toxic effects.

So when evaluating skin products, it is always best to research the product and main/active ingredients to find if there are any independent published studies supporting their claims.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post