Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Products  Hop To Forums  Skin    Does DMAE/ TWO TIMING TIGHTENER push water into skin and puff it up superficiallly?

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Does DMAE/ TWO TIMING TIGHTENER push water into skin and puff it up superficiallly? Login/Join

posted
Merry Christmas and a Happy New year, Y'all

I have added the TTT(Two Timing Tightener) to my regimen after having used Skin Biology's copper peptide formulations for many years.

I love Skin biology Copper peptide products because their efficacy is scientifically documented. In fact, I am now sending these products to a family member who had so far been using other useless commercial products. I am trying to convert her to copper peptides!

My question is, does the DMAE in the Two Timing Tightener hold up to the same standards as your other excellent products?

Does DMAE push water into the skin, wet the outer skin proteins, and "puff up" the skin artificially to make wrinkles and creases less obvious?

Does it loosen and wet the skin, and damage the skin barrier and permit easier access by bacteria, viruses, and allergens.

Does it cause chronic wetness that would inhibit the signals that tell the skin to send more keratinocytes to the surface?

Posts: 12 | Location: NY | Registered: 10 December 2011Report This Post
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted Hide Post
The TTT has proteins that stay on the surface and pull the skin together rapidly.

The DMAE also goes into the skin and helps tighten. This is a slower action. This is why it is called Two Timing.

It is very popular with our clients.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,

Posts: 7065 | Location: Skin Biology | Registered: 15 September 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your quick response, Dr Pickart.

Does DMAE offer long term benefits or is it just a quick solution to tighten up the skin? Some websites say that DMAE is a very effective quick solution to tighten up the skin, but it really does not do much in terms of long term benefits, Some say it fights free radicals and also has long term benefits.

Thanks again!

Posts: 12 | Location: NY | Registered: 10 December 2011Report This Post