Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Two Timing Tightener please respond Login/Join

posted
I have a question about Two Timing Tightener.

I have read the links that have to do with it and DMAE, and I am wondering, since it has been a while since you have started offering it, if any of your long term customers, have in fact noticed a cumulative effect of the DMAE.

I know the TTT is supposed to be a quick fix, while the skin is rejuvenating, but I am hoping it also has long term benefits. I also wonder if it may help the train the skin back into a more taught and youthful state.

I have seen mixed information on the web. I trust you all here at Skin Biology, because I know you do your study and you care about your customer and products.

I just got my TTT in the mail yesterday, along with emu oil. I like the way the TTT goes on, and I look forward to seeing the results of using it.

I just love your emu oil. I had some from a different source, and it did not feel as wonderful as yours does. I am happy I got some from you!!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,

Posts: 28 | Location: Memphis | Registered: 21 October 2013Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear arline:

CLICK HERE to Read Specific Reviews on Two Timing Tightener

Nearly since its inception Two Timing Tightener has been one of our best selling products that clients return to purchase.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post
Picture of aris
posted Hide Post
I am looking forward to buy this product. Want to give my face skin a tightening effect.

Posts: 4 | Location: 2500 E 2nd St,Reno,NV | Registered: 23 February 2014Report This Post