Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
What type of foundation ? Login/Join

posted
Dr. P,
I would love to hear your recommendation.
YI am 48 with what I would say overall good skin, olive completion. I do get dry, especially in the winter. I use all of your products but curious if you recommend a specific type foundation over sunscreen for light natural coverage. Mineral powder or liquid and are there certain brands that you recommend checking out?

Posts: 11 | Location: New England | Registered: 15 October 2013Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I would check out beautypedia.com- countless reviews for cosmetic items. They look beyond the marketing of the products and review/rate products based on the ingredients, quality, possible problems/issues, price, etc... You can search their reviews and narrow results to find the right product for you. I discovered the site several years ago and it has been very helpful in weeding out all the garbage products on the shelves and finding what works! Smiler

Posts: 2 | Location: Enumclaw, WA  | Registered: 14 November 2012Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear Michelle28:

We're sure Dr. Pickart will post back his thoughts. But in the past he has leaned more towards recommending mineral makeup and emphasizing to carefully research the product(s) we put on our skin.

"The best makeups use the low color minerals that add some color to the skin but you will never have intense purple coloring around you eyes with these." - See: https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/...620008484#5620008484

Dr. Pickart has also recommended that one could "create a protective barrier over your skin that blocks negative products on top." - See: https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/...18252/m/13210483/p/1

So whichever type of foundation/makeup you decide to use, it is vital to take the best care of your skin underneath as possible.

Please see our tips as listed on our page Skin Care Tips For Makeup Lovers at: www.reverseskinaging.com/makeup.html

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post