Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
just starting Login/Join

posted
Hi there i have just received my products from skin biology .I have the super cp ,lacsal serum and the emu oil.I currently use vitamin c serum and retin a at night ,i am wondering how i can slot the skin biology in to my routine.I also derma roll every 4to 6 weeks .I would love to get some advice on whats the best way to use .Also i am intrested to read any of your feedback and results using the products.kind regards molly xx

marci lowe

Posts: 20 | Location: scotland | Registered: 21 July 2011Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear molly36:

The main formula for skin rejuvenating is:

1. Consistent use of an effective method of exfoliation or manual abrasion

2. Combined with an effective copper-peptide product

...........................................................................................................................

Here is a suggestion on how you can start using your purchased products:

AM Use:
AM - After cleansing the skin, apply a light amount of Super CP Serum (which contains a strong concentration of SRCPs that can be used very lightly once a day). This should just barely cover the face without leaving it excessively wet or damp. Be careful with using around the eye area, or if you have sensitive skin. If you have sensitive skin: Take 1-2 drops in the palm of your hand, add 2-3 drops water and then apply to the area.

Afterward, you can apply Emu Oil S Lipid Replenisher for Skin lightly on top. Emu oil biochemically is very comparable to human skin oil and is a biological oil that has been used for centuries for a variety of skin concerns and works well as the perfect moisturizer.

PM Use:
PM - After cleansing the area, apply your retinoic acid product OR lightly apply LacSal Serum (a 10% hydroxy acid chemical that helps exfoliate dead skin cells). Wait about 20-30 minutes before you apply anything on top.

...........................................................................................................................

Skin Needling and Copper-Peptides:

Please review the information at: Use of Skin Needling and Skin Rollers While Using Copper-Peptides

You'll notice that clients use the products along with skin needling in three different ways:
(1) Before they use the skin needling device
(2) Very lightly after they use the skin needling device
(3) Or they use copper-peptides on the days they do not use the skin needling device

Typically only a mild copper-peptide is used.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your help.Can i apply the cp serum over the retin a or the lacsal kind regards molly xx

marci lowe

Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear molly36:

Yes. You can use CP Serum very lightly over either the retinoic acid product or the hydroxy acid product (LacSal).

With the hydroxy acid of LacSal you'll probably want to wait 20-30 minutes after applying LacSal before you lightly apply CP Serum...

Whereas with the retinoic acid product you can use it right after.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi thank you for your reply can you please also tell me where i can slot my vitamin c serum in to the routine .Can i use it with the cp or lacsal or is it best not to use these produts with vitamin c thank you again kind regards molly xx

marci lowe

Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted Hide Post
It is better to take vitamin C supplements - 500 mgs/day.

You can use your serum but use it at a different time than the copper peptides.

Posts: 7065 | Location: Skin Biology | Registered: 15 September 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi thank you for you reply.I have just received the ttt serum also today ,i orderd this from eds forum.I got this as i had read that sometimes when using cps the skin slackens while remodiling so i thought this would be goo to combat that.Last night i first applied the lascal then waited 30 min and the applied my vitamin c waited 20 min then applied the ttt serum the after about 10 min i applied my retin a.Do you think this sounds ok.In the mornings i am going to apply first the cp serum then the ttt serum then the emu oil and then a sunsreen .H0W does this all sound .Sorry for all the questions i just want to get it right.kind regards molly xx

marci lowe

Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted Hide Post
The key with CPs is to start them slowly.

Posts: 7065 | Location: Skin Biology | Registered: 15 September 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi thank you again.When you say slowly do you mean once a day or every other day.And di the routine i just described seem ok.kind regards molly xx

marci lowe

Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted Hide Post
Slowly means more applying them lightly. Use and small amount of product and slowly increase the amount of product used.

posted Hide Post
Thank you again .I will keep you posted as i progress kind regards molly xx

marci lowe

posted Hide Post
Hi there i have changed my routine about a bit .I was hoping if you can tell me if this sounds ok.I use the lascal wait 30 min then apply the copper peptides then apply the emu oil all in the evening,then morning vitamin c then ttt serum then sunblock.I have stopped using my retin a for a while as i have read that it may make scars worse ,is this true?I have never had any issues with it but i am derma rolling every 4 weeks so dont want to put something on that could hinder the results.I also would like to know if there is any other products i could use like your retinol products .I also need something to tone my neck.My hands are very bad with brown spots but nothing ive tried so far is working on them .Can you also suggest something for them.I am really trying to get this all right as i have tried everything else on the market and really want to get this right.kind regards molly xx

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,

marci lowe

Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear molly36:

Your routine looks fine. Here's some additional suggestions though:

Skin Signals Cream
Perfect for tightening facial skin (and neck skin!), you can alternate use of your Super CP Serum with this cream designed specifically for tightening.

TINPEP Hand Cream
Be sure to pick up (free for a limited time with any purchase!) a sample of TINPEP. This cream serves as a great conditioning product for the hands.

Dr. Pickart does mention about Retin-A that "most of the rejuvenating actions of retinoic acid may be due the irritation that it usually creates in the skin."

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,