Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Sagging skin Login/Join

posted
66 yr old. I have used your products over a period of 5-6 years. I am amazed at what Copper can do with certain problems. I use it off label as a soothing cream and had great results.

The problem I have is I have thin, saggy skin. I'm Irish and have many red splochy marks on my forehead and also broken capillary red marks on areas on my face. Copper works magic on rough scaly patches but I can't find a way to make the red areas disappear. The rough areas get better but the redness does not. The capillary spots do not. I always use LacSal and Skin Signals. I have tried other products. Problem is I feel confused and not sure what products to order. I also use a Retinal product occasionally. I am thin and seem to have lost most of the fat in my face. Can you direct me as to what would be the best combination?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBiologyWebmaster,

Posts: 6 | Location: Sarasota, Florida | Registered: 03 October 2014Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear Jane-Sarasota:

We'd like to give you some advanced suggestions for how you can continue to see progress with our products. This may make all the difference in keeping your skin actively responding to copper peptides.

Help for Spider Veins / Broken Capillaries?
Clients who have had good success reducing the appearance of spider veins have done so by using a very gentle approach through light applications of mild, or diluted copper peptides along with a biological moisturizer.

For example: After gently cleansing the area, apply a light amount of Super GHK Copper Cream (or clients have diluted down Skin Signals Solution and used it every other day). Afterward (or at the opposite end of the day, apply Emu Oil-S Lipid Replenisher. This method seems to fortify thin skin where the broken capillaries/spider veins are appearing.

Here is an example of how to boost your results:

AM Use:
AM - After cleansing the skin, apply a light amount of Super GHK Copper Cream (which contains a mild concentration of copper peptides that can be used very lightly once or twice a day). GHK-Serum is especially formulated for sensitive, thin skin to improve heightened rejuvenation.

PM Use:
PM - Every evening, lightly apply Emu Oil-S Lipid Replenisher. Biochemically, Emu Oil is comparable to human skin oil and works well as the perfect moisturizer. Use lightly.

We would recommend carefully reviewing the following link on copper-peptides:
Achieving Firm, Plump Skin - See: www.reverseskinaging.com/tighten.html

...........................................................................................................................................................................

Feel free to call us directly at 1-800-405-1912 or contact us for your FREE Personalized Consultation for specific instructions or further assistance.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you. I will order try your suggestions.

Posts: 6 | Location: Sarasota, Florida | Registered: 03 October 2014Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Should I continue using Skin Signals? It seems very effective on the rough patches. I will order the other products and try them. I do use organic Aargan Oil. Could that be used in place of the Emu oil?

Thanks again,
Jane

Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear Jane:

It may be a good time to tone down your regimen a bit (this may be very helpful to address the capillary situation).

If you decide to continue to use Skin Signals, dilute it down with water. If you have the liquid/solution version this is very easy to do. In fact you can view our sample regimen video and use the technique of spritzing it in the hand first, then add 2-3 drops water, before lightly patting it on the face.

If you have the cream version of Skin Signals, use it as a spot treatment only on the rough patches (since you are seeing such good results in this area). Or visit our Tips Page and learn how to how to decrease the strength of creams.

We strongly recommend using biological oils that are comparable to the oil human skin produces naturally. Argan oil does not fall into that category. Better skin healthy oils would be squalane oil, distilled and refined emu oil, even extra virgin olive oil would be a good option. At the very least, try a FREE SAMPLE of our Emu Oil-S in with your next order! This way you can do a proper comparison against your argan oil to see which works best for you.

(You may want to review Dr. Pickart's comments on Argan Oil at: https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/...821081536#6821081536

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Stretch marks creates many problems and now it is affecting the skin of all age groups and so there is an effective treatment available from

This message has been edited. Last edited by: johnfraser,

Posts: 1 | Location: NEWYORK | Registered: 10 June 2015Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear johnfraser:

Yes. This a subject that concerns many clients - In fact, we have an entire page dedicated to that topic (see: www.reverseskinaging.com/stretchmarks.html)

For reducing the appearance of stretch marks, here are some tips - First, carefully review the following links:
What to Use on Stretch Mark Areas
Truly Reducing the Appearance of Blemishes
Advanced Tips on How to Use Copper Peptides Properly

The key to reducing the appearance of stretchmarks is the use of a good method of exfoliation (with hydroxy acid and/or manual abrasion) + copper peptides to help initiate strong skin rejuvenation. Keep in mind that consistency and patience are vital.

Here is a suggestion on how you can start using the products:

AM Use:
AM - After cleansing the skin*, apply a light amount of TriReduction Cream or Protect & Restore Body Lotion. These are strong copper peptide creams for reducing the appearance of blemishes/stretch marks on the body. TriReduction is stronger than our P&R Body Lotion, but the Body Lotion is available in a larger size which may be better suited for coverage of larger areas.

Tip! Super Cop 2X - Extra Strength (strongest concentration of copper peptide) can be added to either of the above products right before application or used as a spot treatment once or twice a day on areas of specific damage. Add a sample FREE with any $50 purchase - CLICK HERE for details.

PM Use:
PM - After cleansing the area, lightly apply Lactic Power 10 (a 10% hydroxy acid chemical exfoliant that helps exfoliate damaged skin proteins). Leave-on hydroxy acids work to slowly dissolve the links between dead skin cells and heighten skin cell turnover rate. Wait about 20-30 minutes before you apply anything on top.

Methods of Manual Exfoliation on the Skin
*Note while cleansing the skin: Investing in a Skin Biology Microdermabrasion Cloth can make all the difference in assuring that your copper peptide products penetrate effectively and continue to work actively on your skin. When used properly these cloths are essential tools to help fade stubborn blemishes and marks, calm oily skin; or minimize wrinkles and fine lines, enlarged pores, age spots; or simply remove dead skin/and dirt more effectively. Our cloths are made of true, 100% microfiber quality blend (80% polyester / 20% polyamide). Use as directed. As far as skin scrubs are concerned, look for scrubs that utilize small exfoliating granules. The granule should be relatively round in shape and a fine scrub is best. Scrubs such as oatmeal and apricot scrubs with large granules have a tendency to tear at the skin leaving small lesions. Some clients have chosen to make their own scrub using brown sugar and Emu Oil.

View Before & After Photos at: www.reverseskinaging.com/pictures.html#stretchmarks

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,

posted Hide Post
What's a good skin sagging prevention regimen? I'm in my early thirties, Asian, and haven't really started a skin care regimen that targets skin tightening. Looking around for best tips. ;-)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SkinBioTeam,

Posts: 5 | Location: Philippines | Registered: 19 October 2015Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear SkinTighteningDiva:

Our best tips for skin firming and prevention of loose skin take on a two fold approach.

1. What you do internally:

Keep in mind that high levels of vitamin C are necessary for collagen cross linking and tightening. Also MSM has been proven essential to supply nutritional sulfur for protein synthesis.

So Dr. Pickart recommends (along with a healthy diet and exercise) that you take daily supplements of 1 gram vitamin C, and 1 gram of MSM (methylsulfonyl methane).

2. What you do externally:

Maintaining an excellent skin cell turnover rate by using a proven method of exfoliation also seems to be key. Most clients do this either manually with a Skin Biology 100% Microdermabrasion Cloth - See attached video clip on how to use.

Or use a chemical method of exfoliation, which works at a deeper layer to exfoliate or break down dead skin cells at a faster rate than you would naturally. Use of mild hydroxy acids such as LacSal Cream, Exfol Cream, or Lactic Power 10 work exceptionally well.

The best of both worlds is to use both! Learn more about how to use the proven system of a Exfoliator + Microdermabrasion Cloth to super enhance exfoliation.

Next, use a copper peptide that daily helps maintain a firmer look (specifically Skin Signals Cream which is the ONLY product with three types of peptides, including hydrolyzed peptides of collagen and elastin mixed with GHK).

When used consistently, these topical methods will work in conjunction with what you are already doing internally to keep your skin young, tight, and firm.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

posted Hide Post
Cool! Thanks for replying.

As for #1, I have also read that vitamin E helps. Should I also take it along with vit. C?

#2, how often do I have to do microdermabrasion? Sorry, I'm just about to watch the video, not sure if it would answer my question.

Thanks again!

posted Hide Post
Hi, Skin Biology! I've just watched the video and it has answered my previous question.

Now another question is what can I do to prevent saggy skin in the entire body? I know proper diet + exercise helps. But are there any skin regimen like lotions or creams that you could suggest? My most likely problematic areas would be my arms and thighs.

Thanks again! Smiler

Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear SkinTighteningDiva:

Yes we do! We have a page dedicated to how to keep body skin tight and firm - See: www.reverseskinaging.com/body.html

On that page it outlines a BASIC REGIMEN with either TriReduction Cream (stronger option) or Protect & Restore Body Lotion (milder but comes in a 8oz size / better for larger areas).... either product works great on arms and thighs.

Then we outline an ADVANCED REGIMEN using our Microdermabrasion Cloth and Super Cop 2X - Extra Strength...

Lastly, there is the OTHER OPTIONS category where we give suggestions on what to use for help firming specific areas, such as Perfect Lift Time Remedy Cream that works exceptionally well for certain body areas such as breasts and arm areas.

What all recommendations will have in common is the use of copper peptides, proven essential as a topical that truly does help firm the look and contour of human skin...and exfoliation.

Use these methods that we have tested over time and with thousands of clients over the years and report back to us with your results! Smiler

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skin Biology,

posted Hide Post
Cool! Thank you! I'll check all those links and research on the best regimen for my skin.

Thanks!
-Mia