Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Crepey Skin on cheeks Login/Join

Picture of Rockchick
posted
I think I over did with Skin Signals and Lacsal. All of a sudden the criss cross lines on my cheeks got dramatically worse! I stopped the Skin Signals, but a week has gone by and it has not improved. Kinda freakin out!
I have been using vitamin c and TTT during the day, along with emu oil and sunscreen. At night I alternate lacsal with retin a .05. I also use coconut oil.
I use a few devices as well. D'arsonval every day. Microcurrent a few times a week. RF with red light twice a week. And lastly dermaroller twice a week.
Can you give me some guidance on how to tame this saggy, crepey skin on my cheeks?
Thank you

Helene

Posts: 3 | Location: Boston area, Ma. | Registered: 03 January 2017Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear Rockchick:

No worries. Things will calm down.

Most times we've seen that any result of overuse of the product may last approximately the same amount of time you may have been overusing the product (i.e. if you've been a bit heavy-handed or aggressive with the product for 3-4 weeks... it may take 3-4 weeks for things to return to normal).

But there are things you can do to sped up this recovery time and let your skin rest and "catch up with itself", as it were.

See our page on How to Use Copper Peptides Properly (www.reverseskinaging.com/tips.html) - Specifically "How to Rest the Skin and When to Do It"

If at all possible, you may for the time being simply want to use TTT (DMAE Firming Serum) and a light moisturizer until your skin calms down. It may be best to discontinue use of any devices.

It could have been a number of things that possibly set it off. If you are completely new to our products, Skin Signals is actually quite potent... and use of a derma roller, light device, and micro current device, will all heighten the effect.

But it is nothing that cannot be returned to normal.

See: http://reverseskinaging.com/tips.html#rest

Call 1-800-405-1912 for personalized care or send an email directly to have our Skincare Consultant advise you.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post
Picture of Rockchick
posted Hide Post
Thank you so much! I will do as you have suggested and will let you know how it goes!

Helene

Posts: 3 | Location: Boston area, Ma. | Registered: 03 January 2017Report This Post