Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Dermapen Login/Join

posted
Has anyone had any experience with the dermapen needling device? I've read great things and horrible things about it. Thanks.

Posts: 51 | Location: western Canada | Registered: 11 October 2011Report This Post
Picture of Skin Biology
posted Hide Post
Dear jet302:

Perhaps others will have more recent reviews - But "John" did post a small blurb at: https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/...461047256#6461047256

And you can ask "kimba" about their experience - See: https://healthyskin.infopop.cc/...411063056#8411063056

But it is good to thoroughly investigate the product and as always: start slowly.

Best Wishes,
-Skin Biology

Posts: 4865 | Location: Skin Biology in Bellevue, Washington - USA | Registered: 22 June 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for looking up the links.

Posts: 51 | Location: western Canada | Registered: 11 October 2011Report This Post
Picture of deeb
posted Hide Post
hello,I have had 10 dermapen treatments over the course of a year and a half.I had areas to my skin that were burned by a laser.I had deep depressions in my skin and imprints from the laser.With the use of dermapen and super copper peptides and super copper 2x ,I have seen amazing results.My skin is almost completely back to normal.The hypopigmented areas have regained normal color.It takes many many months for skin needling results to show.Also make sure you are using Exfol or one of the other Skinbiology exfolients.I use Peter Thomas Roth Unwrinkle Peel Pads before I use Exfol .The I will use the super copper,and supper 2x on damaged areas.Give enough time in between appts to give you collagen ime to build up.When I started getting needling done,I was getting it done once a month and the results were not so great.But when I started spacing them out at 3 months apart,thats when I really saw a difference.But everyone is different.Don't be disappointed if you don't see results right away.Your skin and the damage you have if any will look worse and deeper ,but will keep filling in over time.I also have my skin needling lady use super copper peptides during the needling and after.Good luck and if you have any questions just askSmiler

Posts: 19 | Location: usa | Registered: 26 October 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your input Deeb! Do you find Dermapen to be superior to regular dermarollers? Also, where do you find a professional who does dermarolling/dermapen treatments?

Picture of deeb
posted Hide Post
Dermapen website will have a list to find someone in your area.Or you can contact them.Thats how I found my skin needling lady.
I prefer dermapen which is micro needling as opposed to rollering.Rollering doesn't get in certain areas very well.My issues were mainly on my nose.The dermapen works great in that area.Also my dermapen lady get under my eyes and above my eyes,which is impossible to do with a roller.

Posts: 19 | Location: usa | Registered: 26 October 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your advice deeb Smiler