Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Products  Hop To Forums  Skin    Dr. Pickart please help: Is this expensive product safe?

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Dr. Pickart please help: Is this expensive product safe? Login/Join

posted
My good friend just spent 3.500$ on ultherapy treatment and was given a nourishing cream with anti-aging peptide: Palmitoyl-Pentapeptide-4, Acetyl Hexapeptide-3, Oligopeptide-1,3,13, Algae Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate, Licorice, Green Tea Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheral

Is this peptide good and safe for her to use? She has some lumps and cysts inside her body, and I just don't want her to add more harmful chemicals to her system.

Pleae advice Dr. Pickart.. Thank you...

Posts: 104 | Location: Asia | Registered: 21 February 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Dr. Pickart, my friend applied Day Cover after she put on this cream: Palmitoyl-Pentapeptide-4, Acetyl Hexapeptide-3, Oligopeptide-1,3,13, Algae Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate, Licorice, Green Tea Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheral. About an hour later she's got uneven brownish/reddish color all over the face.

Could that be a result of copper reactions? Wish I had the picture. She washed it right away.

Posts: 104 | Location: Asia | Registered: 21 February 2006Report This Post
Picture of Dr. Pickart
posted Hide Post
That could be due to copper reactions with the other compounds.

It is best to use the copper peptide products alone.

Posts: 7065 | Location: Skin Biology | Registered: 15 September 2004Report This Post