Skin Biology    healthyskin.infopop.cc    SKIN BIOLOGY OFFICIAL CHAT FORUM | Free Skin Consultation 1-800-405-1912  Hop To Forum Categories  Products  Hop To Forums  Skin    Will Emu Oil stimulate facial / neck hair growth?

Moderators: Rosy

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Will Emu Oil stimulate facial / neck hair growth? Login/Join

posted
Dr. Pickart,

I'm a 56-y-o, post-menopausal woman experiencing an increase in facial and neck hair. The handout I received with my Emu Oil says that in a test, "over 80 percent of hair follicles that had been "asleep" were awakened, and began growing hair." And so, I have two questions: 1) Will the use of Emu Oil on my face and neck stimulate hair growth (I currently use a sugar wax product called Moom every few weeks to remove it), and 2) will the use of Signals Solution (which I use 2x/d) stimulate face and neck hair growth?

Looking forward to your prompt response. Thank you!

Posts: 1 | Location: Bothell, WA | Registered: 11 January 2011Report This Post
Picture of SkinBioTeam
posted Hide Post
Dear Earthangel,

Great question. When a women reaches menopause her estrogen levels decrease. This is in part why you are experiencing the increase in facial and neck hair. The Emu Oil and Skin Signals Solution or any copper-peptide cannot awaken any hair follicle that is not there.

Estrogen supplementation can raise estrogen levels, and help restore the emotional and physical condition of the patient to the pre-menopause state. It may also slow or stop hair growth triggered by menopause, but that is a whole other health debate that is a personal decision between you and your physician.

I know you will find GREAT benefit to your post-menopausal skin from the products. Enjoy this time of your life!

Best Wishes
~The SkinBio Team

Posts: 535 | Location: SkinBioOffice | Registered: 23 December 2009Report This Post